(Close Window)
Topic: Pool tricks...real or fake?
It seems there is a growing culture of magic and magicians relying on camera trickery. With that in mind...I came across this video of pool tricks, what do you guys think, real or fake?

I have seen Chef Anton do some absolutely amazing things for real, but the things the guy does in this video seem to defy physics. In my experience when you put spin on a ball it will affect its behavior once it hits another ball, I've never known spin to make balls change direction without hitting anything though. Anyway, here is the video, see what you think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqziQX7eEv0
I think the shots are real for sure and they are amazing to say the least.

A well executed masse shot doesn't require the cue ball to strike a rail or another object ball to curve a great distance.

Glenn
[quote]On Apr 28, 2014, Glenn Morphew wrote:
I think the shots are real for sure and they are amazing to say the least.

A well executed masse shot doesn't require the cue ball to strike a rail or another object ball to curve a great distance.

Glenn [/quote]

I was leaning towards real Glenn, but you never can be too careful these days. :) They really are amazing, I had a look at some of the other videos on his youtube channel and it's more of the same. Props go to the girls who are willing to have cue balls cannoned over their hands and legs. This guy could make a lot of money hustling.
Yes, this is for real. The blonde sure is prettier than Chef Anton!
Very well done video!
Florian Kohler is one of the best in the world. Most of these shots he created himself. He is only 25.
Nice!
Excellent! Wish that girl would have moved out the way, though ... :)

(Joke)
Unbelievable, I can see why some would think its fake, wonder him many hours of practise ?
Magnets.
Having soo much talent at only 25, good for him!
That was great! Anybody who enjoys that kind of thing, search for "artistic billiards" on youtube, hours of amazing shots!
Most of these shots don't work every time. Video is a friend to artistic billiards.