(Close Window)
Topic: Free effect with Chinese Linking Rings
I was given an old Chinese linking rings last night and it came bundled with a free card trick that consists of 6 cards. One of the cards has the ESP cross on it and the other 5 cards have pictures of 5 different faces on them with a small ESP symbol in the left hand corner. There is also an instruction sheet in Japanese. I don't recall Tenyo ever giving away a free trick with a trick before. It's the Japanese packaging and it has a sticker on the bottom right hand corner which I presume is advertising the free trick. Anyone know anything about this?
The trick is calles Psychic Battle ESP. It was originally the first "Special" trick released in 1996.
At some point Tenyo decided to give away a free bonus with some of their tricks and included Psychic Battle with Linking Rings for a short period of time.
If I remember correctly the other tricks that came with free bonuses were Dynamic Coins which came with Dream Psycometry (1999 special) and Magic Cards which came with a small trick called Super Rising Card.
Good detective work, Elliott, you are correct!
Great work indeed! Thanks for the info. Don't suppose anyone has English instructions of Psychic Battle?
I don't have English instructions but I think I've basically figured out how the routine is supposed to go. I'll pm you the details and you could let me know if it sounds right to you. :)
English instructions for Psychic Battle ESP don't exist.
Thanks for your replies. And the great detective work!