(Close Window)
Topic: MAO TOU knows
Hello to the spooky and bizarre,

I'm taking preorders for the second edition of MAO TOU knows. Once it is released the price will be going up.

Find out more info here:

http://www.stuartpalm.com/shop
Waiting mine...it looks great :)
Excited about getting mine, too. Probably this week.
Mince has arrived! This is a really cool product with so many different presentation opportunities. The opening sequence is superb. I recommend reading The Unknown Object from Daniele Nigris in Liber Mentis to accompany this part of the routine. The owl can be 'nested' into other larger set ups and complement any use of other oracles. The owl of minerva springs to mind and its many uses in magical lore throughout the ages, including its prominence in the Mexican cult of Santa Muerte, where the owl sits at the feet of 'La Flaquita', the 'skinny one'...Stuart has done a great job on this and I am delighted he has brought it back out.
Can I have some of your mince please Dr Todd ;-)
Very excited about this one, as well.
I have seen stuart doing it, it is more than just pendulum, he got a lot of things builded in, it is like sanctum 2 but on a pendulum
Mine is arrived! Is a beauty...lot of ideas in my mind now!
Just letting everyone know that another batch of pendulums is being made. Only 20 this time and half are already spoken for. If you’re interested drop a PM.
Any updates on these?