(Close Window)
Topic: Stuff the White Rabbit
I've heard such great things about the television program "Stuff the White Rabbit", but it looks like there's no way to watch it? No DVDs or online sources selling it? The rare clips on youtube I've seen were excellent. Any suggestions on a source?
I have searched for this forever but it seems there is nothing. John lennahan used to host it and it was quite a good show.
Thanks for the heads up. Very sad. I heard Sadowitz was also a host? I'd love to see him perform somehow, too. I wonder what production exec I have to bother...
I found a video on youtube that is pretty funny from the show.

Vanishing Cooling Towers [youtube]R2ivsK97QQs[/youtube]
Hahaha, these are great. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZljueoqWXk
Ahh brings back memories, wish someone would make the whole series available for us.
I have this on video, and I do have a video to dvd copier ??
Where are you based Wally ?
No word from Wally, I guess, but his profile links to a website with an address in Sheffield, England. He's probably thereabouts.
Thanks empty room, I would love to see this series again.
I have them all on DVD
Amazing to think this show was 20 years ago!

Fab show - one of the best magic shows that has been on UK TV.
I recorded them of the TV when it was on in the UK (was 9 at the time when they aired), was my pride and joy until my mum recorded over them with Emmerdale. Worth their weight in gold with Jerrys performances of Boom/Icpress and All Things Must Change to name a few.

Pitty they weren't released on dvd by now.

Greig
I used to own a few episodes of this series, but they disappeared long ago - I would love to have copies of these as well
Brilliant show if only they would repeat the series definitely one of my favourite magic shows.
Hey guys,

I got to this page looking for a higher quality version of Stuff The White Rabbit, which there does not appear to be, but there also doesn't appear to be any versions of Stuff The White Rabbit available online at all.

I have a copy of them all, not in the best quality, but since there aren't others any I have uploaded them all to YouTube. Just search 'Stuff The White Rabbit' and they are listed as Episodes 1 - 6, I'd advise grabbing them now incase they get taken down.

Enjoy, it is a wonderful show. I hope one day we can enjoy them on an official DVD in high quality !
[quote]On Mar 24, 2015, Nipedley wrote:
I have uploaded them all to YouTube. Just search 'Stuff The White Rabbit' and they are listed as Episodes 1 - 6, I'd advise grabbing them now incase they get taken down.[/quote]

I tried. Nothing came up. :(
I know I have some of them on old VHS tapes (I don't have them all). I'll upload them on my youtube channel when I find them.

First one is here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4yzf9-WJwI
Hi Edgar, did you manage to find the any more of this wonderful series ?

I appreciate your time in putting them on Youtube

I have some Pauls Daniels shows which I am going to put on .................as well as other bits n bobs

regards Dave
Hi. I might have, but have not found them in my VHS-pile yet. BTW the last video was taken down by Jerry Sadowitz... so I guess they don't want the show to be up there...
Found a DVD copy of these, have posted it under DVDs for sale
Jeff Hobson has them up in his members-only area.
No matter how you get ahold of these episodes, you should! Stuff the White Rabbit is by far the best magic show I've ever seen. Mullica, Rene Lavand, David Williamson, Jerry Sadowitz, John Lenahan. It's funny and fresh. Love it!

Would love some more legitimate options to get ahold of these though smh!
You will struggle to find them on Youtube in any length at least, as Jerry Sadowitz issues copyright claims,he did this to my channel! How he gets away with it I ve no idea as he doesn't own the rights.

I have the series on DVD(Unoffical).