(Close Window)
Topic: Card productions
What kind of card production do you use mostly ??
What are good sources to learn them ?

I can do a snap production from both hands ...
It's not perfect yet, but I'm getting there.
I learned the production from the Jeff McBride video's.

Magical greetings
I think that the McBride videos are the best place to learn productions from. That is where I learned them from, even if I don't use them much.

I also beleive that you can find more card manipulations in Jeff Sheridans DVD, "Genius at Work" Vol 2 "Card Manipulation". I haven't seen this but it sounds like there are lots of things on this DVD...
http://www.daytonamagic.com/New%20Magic/NEW06.htm
Good Luck
:goodluck:
"Fireworks" by Aldo Colombini is a twelve card production routine which has some nice revelations/productions. There's a real nice cascading effect where the last card showing is face up and the chosen one.

None of them are of the 'flashy' type, but are worthwhile to know.
I mostly do close-up magic, so I don't do many card productions. But the right time and place, I like to do the perfect production from Jeff McBride's tape series. The Pheonix aces are workable close-up too. I saw this performed on Gregory Wilson's Card Stunts and Double Take videos.
Card productions can be a great way to catch peoples' attention, especially when doing walk-around gigs. Once they see you doing something crazy like that, they ready for some serious magic!
I like to do Shotgun Aces. Really catches people attention.