(Close Window)
Topic: Sean Bogunia talks hankies with 5 year old
This is a neat video:

[youtube]GazVY0Rs_5c[/youtube]

Don't forget - if you're interested in reading discussions about his products, do a search for his last name in the "Smooth as Silk" area. I found quite a few threads when I did a search.

- Donald
Very cool indeed..
Great shades of Doug Henning! That was sweet!
Sean Bogunia is a genius. So is Ron Jaxon.

Doug
Someday he's going to be a richer genius, because someday when I get over $2,000 bucks, I'm going to get me one of those!
Look, Don't See...

[youtube]yCcyxFjWGKs[/youtube]

- Donald
Nice post!
Daffydoug you better hurry as he is only making a limited run of these. I received mine about a week ago and I can not wait to get into the show. You will not be disappointed. Of course if you are in Louisiana then it is horrible and I would not recommend it.

I am working on the routine I will use now and I have shown a few people just my rehearsal videos and they are floored. This was the first thing in a long time that was just plain magic to me when I saw it.
A limited run? Yikes! Believe me, I want this so bad I can taste it. But two thousand bucks for me is like two million right now!
I understand. I ended up selling a few items I did not want to sell just to purchase. So far I am well pleased I did.
It looks so ultimately magical. Brings me to mind of Doug Henning.
I bet you could (and you probably are?) building your reputation on the strength of this effect.

Do you get lots of feedback from clients on this effect? Can you book future shows on the strength of it Alone? Is it quite helpful to your word of mouth advertising?

Sorry about all the questions. I'm just trying to visualize what my future in magic will look like if I am fortunate enough to get my hands on one.
I think this could be a reputation maker. I just received it last week and am working on a routine now and has only been shown to family and friends. I am hoping to debut it on November 1st at an upward show.
How did family and friends respond?
Completely floored. My eight year old and three year old loved it and all they saw was the hanky dancing in the bottle. They did get to hold it though.
My 3rd time performing it live, This is just a sample, a lot more happens. I love the comments in the background.

This video will eventually vanish...

http://vid336.photobucket.com/albums/n329/Acecardician/Extreme%20Hanky_zpserdzhurw.mp4
Looks like an absolute blast! I wish to heaven I could afford one.
Just another day in the office!

ACE :dance:
But, can he make a balloon doggie?
[quote]On Oct 13, 2014, daffydoug wrote:
It looks so ultimately magical. Brings me to mind of Doug Henning.
[/quote]

And Ralph Adams.
Doug,of course, I remember. Ralph Adams, too. I first saw him at the Little Rock IBM convention in the'70s. his dancing hank was a delight.

A couple of years later,he played Abbott's GTG, and didn't do so well. --NOT HIS FAULT! Recil booked him, thinking Ralph could do the whole evening show. Ralph's act, the same as he had done on the TV show (and, Little Rock) was about 12-15 minutes! He grabbed stock props from the Abbott shelves, and "filled" the rest of the time.....It was a long evening.

A couple years later, I was on the road for National Assemblies in California, and visited Ralph in his home. He was a delightful old guy, and I enjoyed his company very much.
[quote]On Jun 14, 2015, Dick Oslund wrote:
But, can he make a balloon doggie? [/quote]

Good one, Dick. I can make 389 balloon animals, and every one looks like a dog!
:bigsmile:
Maybe I can make a tiny balloon doggie and put him in the bottle and make him dance...food for thought...thanks for the idea Dick...

ACE :dance:
And here it is. At least I have an audience of one that likes it.
Extreme Poodle:

http://vid336.photobucket.com/albums/n329/Acecardician/IMG_1280%209_zpsfyvd965d.mp4
I have the Extreme Hanky, I make him interact more with the audience like bogunia does and I perform alone... is not a problem having a hand in my pocket from time to time ... everybody is looking at the dancing hanky! don't take it the wrong way Acecardician, but the hanky moves waaaay better than the balloon.
[quote]On Nov 17, 2015, efrados wrote:
I have the Extreme Hanky, I make him interact more with the audience like bogunia does and I perform alone... is not a problem having a hand in my pocket from time to time ... everybody is looking at the dancing hanky! don't take it the wrong way Acecardician, but the hanky moves waaaay better than the balloon. [/quote]

100% agree
:dance:
I hate all of you for this post and all your responses! You just cost me $2000 :)

Thank you Nuk Nuk Nuk
What an investment. I received this two weeks ago and choreographed a seven minute routine in the classic Tommy James style.

I've performed this in three shows so far and ended my show with it. This is SO strong. SO Magical!

A waitress at a country club approached me following the show and asked "Can you tell me how that handkerchief danced by itself?"

Priceless!