(Close Window)
Topic: At the Table Live Lecture - Kostya Kimlat 8/13/2014
This lecture seems like it's going to be crazy informative!

[youtube]X_MgVp2YwXA[/youtube]

Ad copy:
Kostya Kimlat is a world-renowned sleight-of-hand artist and top corporate magician. In this exclusive "At the Table" lecture, Kostya shares the secrets of his success in "Show" and "Business" as a full time performer. A consummate professional, Kostya will teach you how to make the most of your magic, performing casually for your friends or for paying clients. You'll learn principles of interpersonal communication that will help you entertain with confidence and connect to your audiences with ease. Whether you perform for one, ten or one-thousand people, Kostya's teachings will take your magic to the next level.

You'll learn about:
Reading Your Audience
Best Ways to Approach Crowds
Hottest Way to Break the Ice
A Card Effect That Plays for Thousands
Routining Your Magic for Close-Up & Stage
Secrets of Live TV Magic
Secrets of Restaurant Magic
Foundation For Following Your Passions
Principles for Growing Your Business

Kostya will talk about the magic he performs at:
Restaurants
Dinner-Shows
Hotel Banquets
Sports Events
Live Television
and more!
Man oh man, this lecture has been awesome!

So much informative information. Way worth the price and he's still going!

[IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/axfeb.png[/IMG]

-Kyle
This lecture was INFORMATIVE.

2 1/2 hours of knowledge you NEED to hear.

This lecture is for both the working pro and up and coming alike...

He talks about close up magic, working restaurants, corporate magic, stage magic...EVERYTHING is covered.

He talks about the small little details...(How to PROPERLY approach a table, how much to ask for and WHY, how to land gigs, etc etc...)

Check this one out. This will be a gems for many many years to come...
For those who missed it here's the trailer

[youtube]SbTlLA9lOQc[/youtube]

Kostya was fantastic! I knew he was a great magician but I had no idea how knowledgeable he was. I've done restaurants work for years but yet I learned so much from the lecture. I'm going to have to re watch it to digest all the information.

-Kyle
Where's the best place to purchase this lecture or are all dealers bound by the same rules in terms of pricing?

I'm only interested in this one lecture yet all the promos I see are pushing the series for $49.99.
[quote]On Aug 18, 2014, robvh wrote:
Where's the best place to purchase this lecture or are all dealers bound by the same rules in terms of pricing?

I'm only interested in this one lecture yet all the promos I see are pushing the series for $49.99. [/quote]

Hey man!

You can pick them up one by one from your favorite dealer like Vanishing Inc
https://www.vanishingincmagic.com/magic-downloads/live-lectures/kostya-kimlat-live-lecture/
Will this be available on dvd ? As I have seen a few of the At the Table Live Lecture's available on dvd and was wondering if this will in the future be on dvd ? As I would prefer to buy the dvd rather than download .
All of the lectures will be releasing on DVD, just not right away.

All of June's lectures were made avail on DVD in July, so that seems to be the pattern we are looking at.

You can purchase individual ones or buy the box set.

As Kyle said, check with your favorite magic dealer!