(Close Window)
Topic: 1st place
Hello all, yesterday I went to my school to perform magic in our talent show. I did Michael Ammars floating lifesaver routine, but with a dollar (except for eating it) lol and I also did the D'lites with my friend... and we recieved first place! I was so happy, I mean I've only been into magic for almost a year. And the thing that made my night was that the MC of the show knew some magic, and he told me that besides the pros, I was the best he has seen someone levitate items (doing it smooth, and looking real). Man, that was an awsome day.

Just thought I'd share that with you,

Michael :)
Congratulations Michael!

You make us proud. Keep it up.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
What a great story!! Congratulations on your accomplishment! :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:
Congrats Michael!

I know the feeling as I had a similar experience in school. Talk about standing ten feet tall! Sure keeps you going in magic.

Sure love that dancin' pepper! :pepper:
Congratulations, man! That was quite a compliment the MC gave you. Keep it up, like they say. I did well with magic for a year or two and then quit for three or four years - one of the biggest mistakes of my life. Keep it up, you will go far.