(Close Window)
Topic: BALL MAGIC by Jordan GOMEZ
Hi guys!

I just wanted to share with you my latest video, hope you like it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SexETZ0rl5Y

Best wishes,

Jordan GOMEZ.
I do like it, Jordan! Welcome to the Café! :)

Seems I made one of these back in the 70's. My ball was smaller. Same moves. Great routine! I'd like to see this!

Doug
Much to like here, but perhaps too fast paced for a general audience.

Magic can get trampled in a skill demonstration.

What story do you want the spectator to tell?
Looked great Jordan.
Todd
Amazing new life to ball magic , in size and technique usage
My challenge was varying anchor points, to do various transitions. Not as easy as it sounds. Also, one has to decide if the ball is fixed or not. By it not being, the ball can move quite a distance away, but fixed, it's more under your control. This system here appears self-contained. Using Silk Ball/Stillwell Ball moves. I like it. :)

Doug
If I can add a bit of feedback, your ditches are too loud. The moves themselves look great, but every time you go to ditch an item it's front and center. This is because that's where your attention is. You try to have misdirection during them, but you're really thinking about the move your'e doing. I'd suggest reading (or rereading) the first chapter in the Books of Wonder. Your focus should be toward something, not away from a move.

The moves do look amazing though!
Well I enjoyed that. I do agree that a little less speed would make it easier to follow.
Hey guys, Jordon Gomez is a manipulator who has been recognized as an expert, just like his CD manipulation DVD he offered here:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=569312&forum=10

I am sure this Ball work on DVD or download very soon. He is trying to sell you his work. He has marketed Dazzler and Blower items that are at your favorite website dealer.

FISM ACT. He clearly has his own style.

[youtube]E2aA0HA5otI[/youtube]
Wow! What a performance! Thanks Bill! :)

Doug
Hi everyone,

Thanks for your kind message here or on Facebook. For those who are interested, the download is available now on my website. There is also a special offer (pack BALL MAGIC + CD MAGIC 2) available for this week only.

See you !
Hey Jordan! Really excited about this! Are those Fakini balls you are using? If not do you provide a source for where you get yours from?
Hi Michael,

Thanks for your message.
I use my own rubber made bouncing balls. Those are empty inside, I put something in. It helps me a lot for some manipulation and also for the holders.

The BALL MAGIC members can purchase my manipulation balls. Last units in stock.

Best,
I hope Jordan also explains how he makes his own shells that he tipped me many years ago. He is a great guy and an excellent magician who has some really good ideas with balls. If you have seen him perform live than you know how strong it is.
Good luck with your new project Jordan

Best,
Bojan
I purchased Jordan's download and it is really good. I appreciate that he teaches all the little subtleties that make his act look so good. Highly recommended.