(Close Window)
Topic: David Grist DVDs?
I'm wondering if anyone still sells David Grist's DVDs. I'm having trouble locating them, except on Alibaba.com, and those are obviously bootleg.

Thanks for any direction!

Josh
Hi Josh,
You can purchase the entire set from Graham Lee in the UK.
I live in Australia, and purchased them from him about 12 months ago. The DVDs are excellent.
They are perhaps a little dated in some regards, but the information is pure gold.
I have used them as instruction to build a sit-on motorcycle.

Graham Lee can be contacted via www.balloonchat.co.uk
Graham has a web shop selling balloons. I can't remember the web address of his site - however there are links to his site through the balloon chat forum (link above).
Graham is selling the David Grist DVDs to provide support for David's family. I believe that all profits are being directed to David's family.

Kind Regards
Baz
Thank you so much, Baz! I'm getting in touch with Graham and getting the whole set. Very exciting!

Thanks again,
Josh
If anyone is interest...

I have Vol. 1, 2, 4, 5, 6 on VHS available. It's an ancient format but I'm sure some of us "twisters" still an old machine around :).

$25 for the set shipped.

Bosco
These DVDs are now *only* available as a digital download.
Check the twisters cook book site.
Baz
Here is the link http://twisterscookbook.com/index.php?cPath=1_27
Hi all, I very seldom look in here. We moved to digital download as that seemed the way forward, I have been selling the DVD's for the past 12 years with all monies raised going to the Grist family. With the digital download this is still the case as CJ has been very helpful with sorting this all out for us.