(Close Window)
Topic: Original Rings 'N Things Info
Does anyone know if the original Rings 'N Things (the 1970's company) every put out a catalog?

Thanks!

Mike
I have one, PM your address and I'll send you a copy
The original Rings and Things never put out a catalog to my knowledge. I worked at a magic shop and never seen one. He usually contacted the stores with his new products. The original did most of their production on only a few items, Linking Rings, Zombies, Dove Pans, etc. Later he started to make the bottles and some other specially items when Tim Star came to work with him. Then the made a few Multiplying Candles and the Tim Star Candles. When the business was taken over by a lady, during the original owner hiatus, Tim Star printed a small booklet catalog of his items.
I also have a copy of the original caralog with the wholesale price list. Mine is signed by Mike Braxil and Sandy Byrne. It has a red cover.

Richard
Thanks for the replies. I have some original Rings 'N Things Cups & Balls sets I recently purchased from a collection and I am trying to identify which cups are which and a catalog would certainly help.

Mike
I'll scan the catalog and send to you. Only one set of cups in this catalog (also red cover)
For the cups, ad says "Our Monti Cups were designed by Harry Monti.... They come in four finishes:Steel, Copper, Gold and Aluminum...and so on
prices retail were
steel $20
Copper @15
Alum $6
Gold $6
The scan would be great Jim! Did you get the PM I sent you with my contact info?

Mike
Pm received, will scan when I get back from doctor tomorrow.
Thank you Jim!
Rings 'N Things - today:

http://www.rnt2.com/