I'm looking for an effect using the stack
with 3 spectators selecting a card with
different ways to reveal their cards. I
can't find my documentation.
One of the best Stebbins routines available was put out by Gene Anderson. Oddly enough, it is called "Gene Anderson's Si Stebbins Card Routine".
It is 5 phases, during which you demonstrate total mastery by:
1) Determine a missing card by a GLANCING at the deck...
2) Determine a missing card by LISTENING to the deck...
3) Determine the number of cards cut by FEELING the wieght...
4) Find any card called for by MEMORIZING the order and naming the location (22 from the top)...
5) Letting the spectator reveal his card in lie/speller fashion (this based on an idea of Nick Trost)...
I have no idea where to find this now, but it was originally a 3.00 manuscript!