(Close Window)
Topic: Hello my name is Victor.
Hello! My name is Victor. I am from Latvia. I am soldier, working in army for 7 years.
Before 24 years I did not interested in magic. But, when I was for second time in Afghanistan, in Mazar Sharif, in american PX I find original bicycle cards. That was first time when I saw nice original cards. I buy it and know that many magicians used that.
Start to watch nooby cards video and when I have free time in AFG starting teaching some tricks.
How I remember first magic videos what I have seen- Yigal Mesika's tarantula and electric touch+. I love them and wanted to buy when coming home from Afg. I saw many performances with them and cannot wait- ordered it with delivering to Latvia. These tricks and my wife are waiting for me at Home :)
Some time I cannot find magic shop, in Latvia we do not have it. And for my lucky, in Afg one american soldier see that I watched magic videos on PC and he adviced to me- check Penguinmagic. OH! Nice prices and fast delivering to Latvia.

Now I am 26, love magic, army and sport. I love to see happy people faces when I perform for them. People happy faces- is motivation to do magic for them.
Welcome victors911,

Glad you are back from Afghanistan safely.

I got into Magic at around 24 as well, after a few years, the late start doesn't seem to matter much.

You'll be glad you joined the Café and you may even run into some other Latvians here.

-Mary Mowder
Welcome!!!
I continue to love magic and perform it :)

i make my first magic video :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTYgFJxIqo4

hope you will enjoy with it :)
Welcome victors911! The video was great! Thank you for sharing.
[quote]On Jul 5, 2020, jdub wrote:
Welcome victors911! The video was great! Thank you for sharing. [/quote]
thank you! glad to hear that!
Who want support young magician :) - https://www.instagram.com/magicvictorlv/ feel free to subscribe, write and be friends! :) and share your experience .