(Close Window)
Topic: Need help...
I will like to know if somebody can help me with that trick I will like to learn how is done the mecanic of it I know is base on the number mystery or card age but still not understand here the link and the trick is call the animal Magic Trick
thank for your help
http://www.magicmgmt.com/gary/welcome2/
Hello Clownatec. First of all, welcome to the Café! There are a couple issues with your post, and I think this is why you aren't getting any responses.

1. The Magic Café isn't the place to ask for the secret to effects. That's not what the Café is for. This forum is publicly accessible and searchable on Google. That means that if the secret to this trick was mentioned here, anyone could figure it out with a simple search.

2. You might want to double check your spelling and grammar before posting. I understand if English isn't your first language, but finding a spelling and grammar checker online and copy and pasting your posts there would make a lot of difference, increasing your posts readability and likely garnering you more responses.

--

So if you want to learn how tricks are done, you're going to need to buy the material, whether its a book or DVD, that explains it.

I wish you the best of luck in your magic journey!

~ Anand
Thanks Anand for explaining that.
I believe Anand explained everything perfectly. Well stated good sir.
No problem! :)
Anand is [i]female![/i] Am I right? Going by the avatar...And, thank you, Anand! :)

Doug
[quote]On Jun 8, 2015, Dougini wrote:
Anand is [i]female![/i] Am I right? Going by the avatar...And, thank you, Anand! :)

Doug [/quote]

I am going to say you are wrong.
Kabbalah is correct, I am male. I haven't cut my hair ever in my life for religious reasons. It's a common mistake, so no worries, Doug! My name is gender neutral, and the avatars on here are really small, so I understand. I am planning on cutting it soon just due to practicality, and not being in the religion any more.
Hi, Clownatec -

Welcome to the Café'. I tried the Animal Magic Trick 4 times. It was wrong every time. I wouldn't worry about learning it if I were you.
[quote]On Jun 8, 2015, Anand Khalsa wrote:
Kabbalah is correct, I am male.
[/quote]
OOPS! Wow. Thanks! Yeah, the avatars are small. My eyesight ain't what it used to be. Glaucoma blinded me in one eye.

Doug
[quote]On Jun 9, 2015, Dougini wrote:

OOPS! Wow. Thanks! Yeah, the avatars are small. My eyesight ain't what it used to be. Glaucoma blinded me in one eye.

Doug [/quote]

No worries, Doug! I totally understand. :)
Hi Clowntec, welcome here.
To solve the mistery, try to do some calculation.
Using your brain instead of googling the methods or principles will give a lot of advantage to you in magic.
Please don't take this answer as challenging or arrogant, my answer is only a pure advice from the heart.
Best
DF