(Close Window)
Topic: Kuztown magic convention 2015
Kuztown magic convention 2015 is shaping up. it's going to be bigger and better then ever this year. we should have some names within the next week or 2
maybe even some surprizes in store keep watching this post
All the web sites connected with this convention still advertise the one held in 2014. That should be the first order of business - to advertise the new date and any changes in venue, etc.
Kuztown magic convention is shaping up we have WAYNE HOUCHIN, SHOOT OGAWA, STEPHEN BARGATZE and we are not done yet! we will have more names in a few weeks and maybe
some surprizes too. remember the date sat. november 14, 2015. we will have the web sites up sometime in july once we have all the info together.
We have more names for kuztowm magic convention they are DAVID KAPLIN, GARRETT THOMAS, MIKE TRIXX, GAZZO, plus WAYNE HOUCHIN, SHOOT OGAWA, STEPHEN BARGATZE plus more surprizes in the upcoming weeks. the kuztown convention is now up and running. registration will open in 2-3 weeks. watch this thread for more breaking news on kuzton magic convention
Kaplin......YES!!!!!!!!!! With him and Bargatze and Gazzo you may need to include a pair of Depends with every registration.
I heard a rumor this might be a 2 day convention any word on that?
Kutztown Magic Convention Registration is open! How do you make the best one day conventon better? Add a second day! There will be a hands on workshop with Shoot Ogawa and Garrett Thomas with a special lecture by Gazzo. All details are on the website there may be other surprizes so keep watching here.
Http://www.kutztownmagicconvention.org/
For my non magician friends, there will be a great show the evening of November 14. Proceeds go to Alex's Lemonade Stand.
All info is on the website.
Find us on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/#!/Kutztown.Magic.Convention
Are you a magician under 18 years of age? Do you know a magician under 18? If so, write an short essay on how you got into magic and what it means to you. We will pick one and the winner will get an all day ticket to the convention. This is to honor the owner of Mingus Magic Shop, Wayne Shifflet, who has done so much to encourage the younger generation to learn and perform magic. You can e-mail them to me at magicrich@comcast.net or mail them to me, Rich Gerber 1022 Duryea Ave. Reading Pa. 19605
Hotel Information: Holiday Inn Conference Center Lehigh Valley

Holiday Inn Breinigsville, 7736 Adrienne Road, Breinigsville, PA 18031

(610) 391-1000 Rate is $99.00 plus tax

You must tell them you are with the Kutztown Magic Convention. This is where all the performers will be staying. This hotel has a restaurant and a bar and the bar will generally be open until 1:00 or 2:00 in the morning, making for a great gathering place. Please note there is only a certain number of rooms being held at this rate. When these are booked your rate will be whatever the rate is that night. Thank you.
Like Reply Yesterday at 8:38am
The Holiday Inn is filling up, the rooms we had blocked off for the convention are almost sold out Reserve your room today. All information is on the website.
Have an item to sell? Put it in the Silent Auction at the Kutztown Magic Convention! All forms and information is on our website.
Is their any truth to you guys having a surprise guest?
Yes we are having a surprise guest but you will have to be there on sat nov 14 to find out who it is ??????????????????????
I hope I can make next year's event!