(Close Window)
Topic: 1 2 3 4 Force or how to investigate Magic History
Hello everybody,

the other day, I was approached by a friend of a friend, and we started a discussion about the importance of knowing the history of Magic, the History of slights and moves. He did ask me about a particular fo"rce, and what it's name is and who "invented" it. Now, I am a hobbyist and I had to admit that I had no idea where to start. I went through my books and DVD's, but was not able to find anything. So I wonder....and maybe you can help me with this:

a.) The Fo"rce, were you name 4 Objects and then start to count (1 2 3 4) depending on the outcome - what is it's name? and is there a record when it was first used and by whom?
b.) In general, how do you investigate such things? is there a library existing? a place where I would be able to find it?

tks to everyone for your help.
kind regards
Http://www.conjuringcredits.com/doku.php?id=start
Hey Uli,
thank you very much, that is exactly what I was looking for - great!
b rgds
Everyone should know at least the basic HISTORY of their own chosen craft/profession.

How much do you want to bet that if I asked millennials on the street (here in Hollywood) who say they want to be an actor...that they would have no idea who or what a "Humphrey Bogurt" is, nor a "Tyrone Power", or what "Citizen Kane" is, etc..........or any relevant actor or film prior to 1990.
[quote]On Mar 14, 2017, Moxahalla wrote:
Everyone should know at least the basic HISTORY of their own chosen craft/profession.

How much do you want to bet that if I asked millennials on the street (here in Hollywood) who say they want to be an actor...that they would have no idea who or what a "Humphrey Bogurt" is, nor a "Tyrone Power", or what "Citizen Kane" is, etc..........or any relevant actor or film prior to 1990. [/quote]

Yes! "Those who don't study history, are condemned to repeat it!"