(Close Window)
Topic: Cups And Balls - Stainless Steel
I just came across these cups and ball on Bob Solari's website. Granted they aren't anything like a $300 set. But for someone like me just learning, how can you go wrong? And it they don't work out I could make flower pots out of them. :)

Just though I would share with guys.

They are $19.95 he is having a 15% off. Which makes it $17.00 plus shipping.

http://www.bobsolarimagic.com/shop/Cups%20And%20Balls%20-%20Stainless%20Steel?keyword=cups%20and%20balls&category_id=0

Also has anyone tried to incorporate Jeff Kaylors TKO to the Solari Vest?
I got some of these a little ore than a year ago, and they're great. Of course, I have never used an expensive set, so they could be comparatively awful.
Hey Zach!

I'm sure that you know by now, that the performer is more important than the prop!

I thought that you "done good" with the Cs & Bs a year or so ago, when you made several posts with "film" of your routine.

The few "problems" with your presentation were "stagecraft technicals", not your presentation! Everyone pitched in to make suggestions--I'm sure you've fixed the problems.

Break a leg!
When I first learned, I used coffee mugs. YOu can really get your skills up with any prop, and after that the prop becomes a choice of taste.