(Close Window)
Topic: The Battle Draws Near
The 25th International Battle of Magicians is coming up soon in May. In 25 years, it has featured some of the top acts in magic.... sometimes before a National convention did even. This year is not exception we have some great acts that have agreed to appear for 25th Gala year (if we pay them). How about Michael Finney. One of the funniest and nicest guys in magic. Ken Scott (top notch family entertainer). John Bundy and Morgan (He'll do the big stuff with the polish that comes from thousands of performances). Dameon will do his knock out dove act and lecture on it. Leland Faulker will resurrected the older classic of magic in a new updated way that has kept him in demand for years. Add in Lion Fludd, Eric Jones, and Jim Vines for good measure. But we may not know what you are thinking but Richard Osterlind does.

What all this and no dignitaries.... Not to worry. We will have IBM president Joe M. Turner in attendance. Blackstone's Ellusive Moth, Adele Friel Rhindress, will give a special presentation on the years with Blackstone on the road.

Couple all this with one of the friendliest conventions around at low cost bargain prices, dealer, a wonderful public show in a 1926 restored vaudeville theater that rivals any in the country, and you have a winner.

BUT - you've got to hurry!
Even though the flyers haven't been mailed... Even thought the ads haven't appeared in the magazines yet...
Other magicians are sneaking in their registrations under the radar! Some from folks who have never been here before!
They've just heard the buzz about what a FUN time everyone has at the Battle.

And the faster you register, the better... Not only will you get a better reserved seat, the EARLY BIRD discount disappears in a matter of days!

You know, one of the comments we hear year after year is, "The Battle of Magicians is a such bargain compared to other conventions!"

To make it the BEST bargain available, claim your Early Bird discount today!

Here is the secret early bird link to check the lineup and register at early to get the best seats.
http://www.battleofmagicians.com/arpreach/a.php/l/c/9fqrmq/3af/2sc6ty

If you have any questions, send Jeff an email: jeff@battleofmagicians.com o r give us a call at: 330-494-2623

Pack your best magic and whoopee cushions and make plans to attend.

Richard
If there is a problem with the link, just go to www.battleofmagicians.com.

The early bird discount ends in 5 days. And I should add that it is the first weekend in May (May 5-7) in Canton, Ohio.

Richard
(If we pay them) Ha!! that's a good one.
Cant wait to be there. It will be my first time at Battle of magicians.
Thanks
Ken Scott
Glad to be a part of this line up, with such great performers like myself lol
Having lost my job recently, I was on the fence about going to the battle this year but hey, it is the battle so I'll be there as usual.
Only 3 weeks to go. You don't want to miss this. So who's going?
Sincere thanks to everyone for a great weekend. It was an honor to be invited to lecture and perform, and I hope that I'll be able to join you again even after I am no longer "#ibmprez" :)

Best,
Joe
It was great meeting you Joe. Great lecture btw.
Thank you, Dave. It was an early morning!
I should add that the Palace Theatre in Canton is a true gem. Everything about this convention made me want to come back again in the future.
Joe,
It was nice to have you there and enjoyed your contributions.
Yes, the Palace is unique and beautiful. There are not many left like her. Add to the fact that of the 1200 seats, probably over 900 were layman which makes for a good magic show for the performers. Every performer that has worked that stage remarks how great it is and wants their photo taken on it. There is a good reason that we have made 25 consecutive years doing this.
Several of the acts are already booked for next. Jeff Conley and I had about 8 hours driving together the Monday after the convention with John Bundy and Morgan to see the Klosterman collection. So a lot was hashed out back and forth.
The 26th will be even better!
I sure would like to see Ken's collection. He's invited me several times but I haven't fit it into the schedule yet.
Give him a call and I will try to make it down to help give you the nickel tour.