(Close Window)
Topic: IForce Problems
I haven't used IForce in awhile, but a few days ago I decided to use it again, but it doesn't work. It works great as a doodle pad, but it doesn't work at all as it is supposed to. It's the android version. Does anyone know what could be wrong?
Can you delete and reinstall?
I tried that, but I figured out that it is my phone. For some reason the tilt sensor isn't working.
Check your settings and make sure rotation isn't disabled
I've had it on two Android phones so far. It's never worked reliability enough that I'd perform it for strangers. I finally deleted it yesterday.
Someone else has the problem with newer android versions, that you can't save the edited presets?!
Darn I wanted to get this.....fixing to buy a new phone and saw this once and loved it in action. Is it only the Android versions that don't work?
If that's the case it be quite unfortunate, I cause I only have an Android now.
Can't speak for Android users but I have used iForce on three different iPhones and have never had a problem. It would be a real pity if it was glitchy on Android and couldn't be trusted. It's a great app.
My only suggestion is that if there is a problem with the tilt sensor you could always use the springboard image and use a finger swipe. It's not as great as simply turning your phone over but would be a lot more reliable.
I've used the app for over a year now and can't imagine having to delete it or losing faith in its reliability. Also, the doodle pad is a great little feature. I use it with iCube and it kills.
Hopefully the developer sorts this out.
Okay I got this and have a problem. Lets say Im using the 1-4 preset, when I turn over the phone for the reveal, it only shows the top half of the number predicted. Say for 2, I only get the top of the two...... Anything I can do??? This is so good...I cant get to the instructions but that is not important right now.