(Close Window)
Topic: Best pickpocketing course
HI,
Do you guys have any good courses or DVD sets on pickpocketing and has anybody gotten,"mastering the art of pickpocketing", by powa academy?
Yes... 350 people have it

All of them with a 7 day, no questions asked, money back guarantee which they didn't want to use

Full & independent review here: http://ningthing.com/review-reality-bending-a-comprehensive-and-honest-world-guide-to-hypnosis-suggestion-by-james-brown-daniele-sicorace-of-powa-academy/

Hope this helps

James Brown
What about carnival pickpockets ? I mean...real life criminals that pick for cash/wallets in crowds ? Any info on how they operate ? The watch thing is a gag..no one wears a watch anymore. It's on your smart phone.
"No one wears a watch anymore. It's on your smart phone"
Come and perform in Europe, watches are still very popular and with brands such as Swatch, Fossil etc are often fashion statements :-)
"Whiz Mob" by David Maurer.
No one wears a watch anymore? Heard of the Apple watch? I can't speak for Indiana but around these parts it seems everyone and their brother wears one. And I am told by those who do watch steals that these are the easiest watches of all to steal! I wear a watch but not a smart watch, I leave that to my kids!
I think it is worth mentioning, if your interested in Pick Pocketing in the contest of a performance stage act. Then the book by Ricky Dunn is an excellent choice.

It is called, "Professional Professional Stage Pickpocket. Great book".

I seen Ricky Dunn perform in a strip club in San Francisco, California back in 1968. He was a class act.

https://nnmagic.com/store/magic-books/the-professional-stage-pickpocket-by-ricki-dunn/
[quote]On Jul 30, 2018, kris attard wrote:
"No one wears a watch anymore. It's on your smart phone"
Come and perform in Europe, watches are still very popular and with brands such as Swatch, Fossil etc are often fashion statements :-) [/quote]

Fitbit, Apple Watch, etc.
[quote]On Apr 1, 2019, Bill Hegbli wrote:
I think it is worth mentioning, if your interested in Pick Pocketing in the contest of a performance stage act. Then the book by Ricky Dunn is an excellent choice.

It is called, "Professional Professional Stage Pickpocket. Great book".

I seen Ricky Dunn perform in a strip club in San Francisco, California back in 1968. He was a class act.

https://nnmagic.com/store/magic-books/the-professional-stage-pickpocket-by-ricki-dunn/ [/quote]

Yes, Ricky was great, a real pro. Get the book.
Apollo Robbins developed his technique largely from the study of David Maurer, Whiz Mob. It is not a book of technique, but a linguistic study of the argot or slang of the pick pocket world. In the process, he describes in detail the stalls, dips and maneuvers of actual pickpocket teams. Apollo was able to work out a method to combine the work of the stall and the dip so that he could work alone. Whiz Mob is the most valuable book you could possess on the actual tactics of professional pick pocket thieves. Maurer also wrote the classic book, American Confidence Man, on the history and slang of confidence men and women.