(Close Window)
Topic: The Stoned Purse +Two Coin Video Clios That will FOOL YOU!!!
This was a slayer! I never saw it coming, and that is a good thing."

- Brian Proctor
Magician
Portland, OR

This is been one of my closely kept secret routines for 20 years.

***The Stoned Purse***

The basic effect:
A small leather coin pouch/purse is introduced and a silver dollar is taken from it. The Silver Dollar vanishes and reappears inside the purse. This happens again! The Silver Dollar vanishes and reappears inside the purse one last time.....then you ask a spectator to open the purse AND they realize that the purse is actually a SOLID ROCK!!!!!!! It has turned to stone!!!!

Here is the deal.

I have recorded two NEW clips of me demonstrating some of the basic Stoned Purse ideas.

http://kranzomagic.myshopify.com/products/the-stoned-purse

This always sells out at my lectures.

The props for the Stoned Purse SELL OUT constantly because I have to hand make them one at a time and I usually make them in small runs.

I just got a new batch made and they are ready to ship!!!

***** as a special bonus anyone who orders the stoned purse will receive my trick "stand up progressive wild coin" absolutely free!!!!*****

FREE!

It's a Wild Coin routine like you've never seen where the coins change three times! You end clean!!! This fools magicians and laymen.

Enjoy!!!!

Kranzo
I don't see any videos on the linked page.
Me neither...
Still nothing?

Works over here and on my phone too

Either way here are direct links to the clips

https://youtu.be/IkBENjZb-vY

https://youtu.be/3NuHNrADBgA
I just see a huge white space below the dropdown box and above the description. The direct links work though.
I saw the two videos (using Safari on an iPad).
I'm using windows 8 on a PC. My browser is Chrome. I just checked and still no videos on the webpage.
The direct links above work but nothing shows up on Chrome or Microsoft Edge browsers
I'm on Windows 10. The videos show up in Firefox, but generate the following error if I try to play them.

An error occured. Please try again later. (Playback ID:_____) Learn More.

They don't show up in Chrome, Opera, or Edge.
I think I finally fixed the guys :-) let me know
[quote]On Jun 20, 2016, Nathan Kranzo wrote:
I think I finally fixed the guys :-) let me know [/quote]

Windows 10, now working in Chrome, Firefox, Opera and Edge.
That's not a coin pouch, that's a "man purse" ;)
Videos now working on Windows 10 with Chrome.
Now back in stock!!!!!!

I also now have JUST the INDIVIDUAL purses available that have been long out of stock!!

Enjoy!

https://kranzomagic.myshopify.com/products/the-stoned-purse
And....(a year and a half later) The videos work on Windows 10 using Chrome. :-)

I can't believe none of the "promo quotes" talk about what a "solid" effect this really is.
Am I the only one who saw him flash the purse when he switched it for the stone at 0:08 of the first video?
I bought this years ago direct from Nathan. It's really is a nice little prop that can enhance any coin routine that begins with removing coins from the same style purse. If you perform coin magic you'll definitely get your money's worth because it's such an unexpected surprise kicker.
My order is in. I love what you have done with this routine Nathan. Really good.
Like Nathan mentioned, you are limited only by your imagination and can use the purse for anything that will fit inside. I use it carry my brass poker chip effects like Black & White Surprise, Echec et Matt, and Traffic Chip.
[quote]On Nov 7, 2018, patapon wrote:
Am I the only one who saw him flash the purse when he switched it for the stone at 0:08 of the first video? [/quote]
If you saw a flash, t was because you were looking for it. No lay person has ever seen the switch during real world performances in my personal experiences.
[quote]On Nov 8, 2018, JoelDickinson wrote:
My order is in. I love what you have done with this routine Nathan. Really good. [/quote]

Thank you so much for all the kind words !!!!

I am so happy you all love it so much

❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏

I just picked up my third so Id say Im set.
Lol third times a charm man

Thank you sooooo much

And for those that are interested you can also purchase "just the purse" here
If I purchase just the stone purse from you will I need to provide my own real purse? If so, do you have a recommendation on where to get one?
I definitely will provide you with a real person as well :-)

Every order!!

Now I feel disappointed. When I purchased this it came with a very nice real purse. How do I trade that in for a real person?

Ed

Don't you just love smartphone spelling auto correct
[quote]On Aug 10, 2019, Nathan Kranzo wrote:
I definitely will provide you with a real person as well :-)

Every order!!

https://kranzomagic.myshopify.com/products/the-stoned-purse [/quote]

Lol oops :)
Is the person that comes with the purse the magician?
Etsy has proven to be a MARVELOUS resource for real beach stones. The "stone" provided is amazing because you get to start working right away...but you should definitely make it a point to find a real stone eventually. I don't like the idea of having to tell the spectator that it's a rock, I prefer it be a realization that they instantly make as opposed to something that I have to attempt to convince them of. Everyone is looking to them in that moment for how they should react, I don't want it to be confusion. If you can't get a real stone and darken it up, I highly recommend you take some sandpaper to the stone gimmick provided so that the fingerprints are less pronounced. This will give the appearance of leather grain.

Genius as is, like most things Nathan comes up with, but the impact is exponential if you spend a little extra time...

To paint mine I used Culture Hustle's Black 2.0 and sprayed it with some clear matte topcoat. Will be repainting them when Black 3.0 gets released soon. The topcoat completely kills the light absorbing effect of the special Culture Hustle paint but together it gives it the exact look I need in this case.

Taking out the old favorites while I wait for Superball to arrive...stone purse and lucky coin just popped into my head as a natural combination...the routining possibilities are almost endless with Kranzo's Stone Purse in the mix. Since I've already got the pouch out and a poker chip is involved why not play with Chip on Shoulder...see? Limitless.

Even if you don't know where it fits in your current sets, grab this, it will find the perfect spot all on it's own as you work with it. The new purse is the ideal shape for this to work at more angles than the original did and I can't think of anything negative to say at all which is certainly not my default :)