(Close Window)
Topic: What's This Trick Called?
Message: Posted by: BAGWIZ (Jul 10, 2016 11:20AM)
I have a version of the jumbo split deck, except the deck is cut into 4ths and the prediction card is 3/4ths the same (QD) and 1/4th different (6S). It's a great trick and I've had it for years, but I can't figure out what it is called. Ve searched and find the more traditional split deck (diagonal two-piece) as well as the sucker version where the halves don't match, but what the heck is my four-piece version called?
Message: Posted by: Victor (Jul 20, 2016 03:31PM)
Based on an idea from Shigeo Takagi.
Message: Posted by: mr.t.ricks (Mar 1, 2017 02:36PM)
Hi all I remember a very long time ago I had a card trick with a jumbo queen and it was like a puzzle face down it would all fit together but face up there would be a piece missing can any one remember the trick and where to get it from thanks
Message: Posted by: jimgerrish (Mar 1, 2017 10:08PM)

That sounds like a variation on "Where's George?", a puzzle done with pieces of a dollar bill. Here's a video: https://vimeo.com/79765152

Using the template provided by the e-Book, you ought to be able to make your jumbo queen version yourself.