(Close Window)
Topic: Pop Haydn's New England Lecture Tour
[img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/c0/16/3a/c0163ac1be57ba96155d3a68e828da39.jpg[/img]
Pop:

Looks like a great tour line-up....

Quick question......have you ever been to Denny & Lee in Baltimore before?
Yes. It has been a long time.
Cool. I only ask because you're going to be there exactly one year after I was there with Dick Oslund for his lecture and book-signing event last year. Dick and I were blown away by Denny's shop.....its special, to say the least.

Denny got a great turnout for Dick's lecture and Dick did VERY well, indeed.
I was DELIGHTED to see Denny getting his well-deserved standing ovation last week during the Friday Evening Show at Abbott's 79th Get-Together. I told Denny afterwards that I just KNEW, right then and there that some young kid sitting in the audience said to his Mom and Dad "That's what I want to do when I grow up!" I couldn't wait...I started at age 8!

Denny, along with his buddies from Baltimore, Puck and Scott Alexander....put on one of the best evenings of Magic that I have ever seen at Abbott's in the 38 years that I have been going there.
They were GREAT!
Back to the OP.
Pop,
I'm looking forward to your Poughkeepsie lecture.
Looking forward to see you at Denny & Lee. My daughter is also very excited to meet you!
Hey Folks - Here are details about Pop's lecture in New York City, presented by the Parent Assembly of the S. A. M.

Thursday, September 29, 7 p.m.
at Fantasma Magic
421 Seventh Ave, Third floor (enter on 33rd Street)
Entrance is free for Parent Assembly members, $25 for nonmembers, and $20 for other S. A. M. members.
For any questions: herb@herbsmagic.com
Pop's a great entertainer. Is there a place detailing the lecture contents? I've searched but haven't found anything.
Thanks for the awesome lecture last night. The effects were very well presented and the part on character development was priceless.

Vote for Pop!
If I'm not a member of SAM 17 (but am a member of SAM), can I attend the Springfield lecture? If so, could someone please PM me details?

Thanks!
Pop Haydn's Routining Magic Lecture:

Routines we may include in this lecture:

STAGE

Mongolian Pop Knot
Linking Rings
Six Card Repeat
Color-Changing Handkerchief
Sucker Silk to Egg

CLOSE UP

Chicago Surprise
Multiple Peeked Cards to Pocket
Specific Resonance (Ambitious Card)
Intricate Web of Distraction (Color-Changing Knives)
Coins Across
Ring, Watch & Envelope