(Close Window)
Topic: Wal Mart Pepsi Display
I'm not a big sports fan, but for the last few years, Pepsi has been putting this display up at the Wal-Mart where I work;

(I hope this works)

[url=https://postimg.cc/image/v8cizzdjz/][img]https://s19.postimg.cc/v8cizzdjz/patriots.jpg[/img][/url]

Anybody here have a local Wal-Mart that puts up a similar display with your own team names?
Well, as this has been up a week with no responses, I guess the answer is "no." I did see a smaller display at a local Price Rite, (discount food chain in RI.) that read "Go Pats."
My local Pavilions has a coke display that favors the Rams.
Yup, the local grocery stores also do this...a wall of soda,beer or etc. with the team name or theme inset, outset, or Ina different color. I think the reps like it, because there's usually 3 of them spending the day doing it.
The Pepsi rep came back to adjust the display and I pointed out we could tell it was a Patriots display because, if you look very closely, the right hand football is underinflated!

They weren't amused!
[quote]On Sep 25, 2016, ed rhodes wrote:
The Pepsi rep came back to adjust the display and I pointed out we could tell it was a Patriots display because, if you look very closely, the right hand football is underinflated!

They weren't amused! [/quote]

thanx for pointing this out! This should be amusing to all. Where's our sense of laughter? Lynn
Soda pressing.
[quote]On Sep 27, 2016, lynnef wrote:
[quote]On Sep 25, 2016, ed rhodes wrote:

They weren't amused! [/quote]

thanx for pointing this out! This should be amusing to all. Where's our sense of laughter? Lynn [/quote]

Sports otakus take their teams VERY seriously. Patriots fans don't take "deflategate" jokes lightly. I would never make that joke at a bar or at a game, but I thought Wallyworld would be OK!
Aside from the fact that it is a pretty bad joke.