(Close Window)
Topic: Can anyone recommend a "Pull" that works?
Message: Posted by: Fredos (Sep 17, 2016 06:12AM)
I want to be able to wad up a page from a paperback book and make it disappear. The ones I find have terrible reviews. I tried a TT, but the page fills the TT leaving no room for my thumb.
Message: Posted by: plink (Sep 17, 2016 08:56AM)
A Vernet Universal should work.