(Close Window)
Topic: Single Most Helpful and Single Silliest Posts!
What is the single most helpful,
and the single silliest post you ever read on the forum?

Brevity (as in short) would be nice, as would not being so specific as to hurt someone or bury an individual in accolades.

For example,
HELPFUL: An alternate routine for a trick that you love but are getting just a little tired of.

SILLY: The supposition that “your way” is the only way some trick should be done. (You could be specific about the trick, but not make it a vendetta against the person.)

Bob
This has got to be the silliest one ever :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :cucumber: :pepper: :pepper: Can you tell which one is not like the other?
I once meant to send a good friend a PM with information about friends, family, and general gossip that only we were privy to.

The next day I found I had a new PM. Figuring it was my good friend I opened it to find it was a staff member of the Café. The PM read: "I think you meant this to be a PM but you actually posted it within a forum".

Many had read it and probably got a good laugh out of it. Oh the humiliation.
[quote]
On 2004-03-22 14:55, Jordini wrote:
Can you tell which one is not like the other?
[/quote]

Figure number 173 is the odd one. it is the 1st one in the 13th row (or 1st one of the 12th complete row). :devilish:
For everyone who missed it, there used to be a few hundred peppers and a pickle (which dances slower). Ok, I fixed it so it's funny without being too annoying.
This post in the forum "New to magic?" and the topic "I'm getting ...nervous!!!", which is about "[url=http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/search_post.php?topic=13968&forum=41&post=3495452]How to deal with being nervous[/url]" is pretty funny. Who knows, it might even work!

It's difficult to come up with a best post. There are a lot of great posts here. Most of my favorite posts give advice about magic references. Another of my favorites teaches a killer card-to-wallet routine, but it's in Secret Sessions.
[quote]
On 2004-03-22 14:49, Jordini wrote:
This has got to be the silliest one ever :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :cucumber: :pepper: :pepper: Can you tell which one is not like the other?
[/quote]

The Three on the left and the two on the right are different than the other :bg:
Iven :patty:
Irossall got it! Oh well.