(Close Window)
Topic: Coin/Object Holders
Message: Posted by: Danny Diamond (Mar 23, 2004 08:47AM)
Sorry for not knowing the correct name for such an accessory, but I am trying to find a holder for jumbo coins and items like that. I saw a lecture recently where they were selling them, but I didn't know the correct term for them. I tried to search Denny and Lee's but I couldn't find what I was looking for.

The holder I saw clipped to your jacket and had a flexible opening that could conform to either a jumbo coin, or even a larger item such as a billiard ball.

Can anyone tell me what the correct name for this type of item is, and maybe a website that carries a selection of them?
Message: Posted by: magic4u02 (Mar 23, 2004 10:26AM)
I have many different holders for coins, jumbo coins and billard balls. I am not sure of the exact one you are trying to explain here, but I have seen Grupo of Italy carry a jumbo coin holder that works very nicely.

I also know that gimmicked incorprated, use to make a wide variety of gimmicks and hold-outs. I am not sure if they are still in buisness, but you might want to check that out as well.