(Close Window)
Topic: Times Up
I got this a few weeks ago and have been using this with great success. http://ahouseoffire.com/p95p.html

The unit is made with great quality as I am finding is the case with all of Rick's products. This gets really fantastic reactions! Super easy to do and super easy to reset. I believe they are handmade by Rick's wife Rachelle. If you like the demo you won't be disappointed!

RNK
That website is like a little timemachine. It's 1998 all over again. All it's missing is a counter at the bottom and an animated mailbox for the email me part.
Lol. RNK has a great sense of humour sometimes.
[quote]On Nov 7, 2016, bingowashisname-o wrote:
That website is like a little timemachine. It's 1998 all over again. All it's missing is a counter at the bottom and an animated mailbox for the email me part. [/quote]

Don't let the website fool you, lol. Rick's products are top notch and his customer service is even better! Just do a search here in the Up In Smoke forum and you can read for yourself about Rick's products.
This has got to be a windup. What's in it for you, Bob? A free 'never washed' denim jacket?
[quote]On Nov 7, 2016, pegasus wrote:
This has got to be a windup. What's in it for you, Bob? A free 'never washed' denim jacket? [/quote]

Come on Pegma The C@#k, I told Rick I wanted his used personal denim jacket or no deal!

Barking Bob ruff! ruff!
All of Ricks products are alsome.
Rick's devices are the best in the world. I have his mini gun and his mini remote flash pot. Both have been working for several years with no problems or misfires.
James
I've just purchased Win 95 on eBay. Once I've installed it I'll be able to watch the demo video. :bawl: :rotf:
I have his Hot Phone ! Times Up looked Awesome very nice !
I still use his Free Energy....great prop.