(Close Window)
Topic: You'll Love The Sweet Voice of Wing
Here we are trying to do something with our magic. Here's a person that has done something with her music and had the right gimmick and now is making millions.
http://www.wingmusic.co.nz/listen.html

enjoy
That was actually inspiring, it made me feel good. Granted that she sounds like a chipmunk on helium, but her heart´s in it and that counts. She had a dream and pursued it and found success. Way to go.
Oye.
Whatever Simon Cowell would have to say to this would be right on.

Robert Bloor
MVMAGIC
I am glad it made you feel good this was my intention. I am not sure if she was following a dream or if this actually was a practical joke, or perhaps both.
It could be joke as well, but it seemed real. The audio samples were such good quality, at least as far as the music goes. Besides, I wouldn´t be surprised if it wasn´t at all joke but all real. There are worse singers than her. Common denominator according to a friend of mine, a really succesfull (and good) singer, is that people like her truly believe they´re good-thats why people like Simon Cowell (thankfully) exist. Whatever the story is, Wing seems to enjoy what she´s doing.
I can name one that had a real bad voice...Yoko Ono...