(Close Window)
Topic: Source for Giant Rubber Olives
Message: Posted by: dooblehorn (Nov 17, 2016 12:26PM)
Apparently [url=https://www.rnt2.com]RNT2[/url] does not carry the giant rubber olive final loads for chop cups at this time...
Anyone know of another source for something similar?
I would prefer the rubber/realistic version over the crochet version.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions!
Message: Posted by: Donnie Buckley (Nov 22, 2016 12:11AM)
I've got a new improved version that is under construction. It will be a little while still before they are ready, but I have the best guy in the country on the job!
Message: Posted by: dooblehorn (Nov 22, 2016 04:40AM)
Donnie
Fantastic, sir! I shall await these.
Thank so much
Message: Posted by: 55Hudson (Nov 24, 2016 09:01AM)
Donnie - what about other fruit loads? I don't believe Ammar's Fab Fruit is available any longer. Will you be working on a full set of final loads?

Hudson
Message: Posted by: Donnie Buckley (Nov 30, 2016 03:19PM)
Hudson, Yes. It was wanting to make fruit and veg loads that led me to the craftsman I'm working with. Having him apply his techniques to the Giant Olive, and improve it, is just a side effect of the original job.
Message: Posted by: 55Hudson (Nov 30, 2016 06:34PM)
Thanks Donnie - look forward to the fruit. Real need since Ammar's is no longer available.

Hudson
Message: Posted by: Devious (Dec 5, 2016 11:00AM)
Donnie please inform us when they are available
Message: Posted by: dooblehorn (Dec 12, 2016 02:47AM)
[quote]On Dec 5, 2016, Devious wrote:
Donnie please inform us when they are available [/quote]
Yes, Donnie, thanks, and my request as well!
Message: Posted by: Plastics guy (Dec 16, 2016 11:16AM)
Hey guys, I just signed up here to look into various needs that you magicians have. I formerly owned the company that produced the majority of the food props for the big name suppliers that you guys are used to. I can supply the giant olives the mini tomatoes, limes & lemons. I see in post's above that you guys aren't completely happy with the giant olive. What exactly is the problem? I can make it exactly how you would like it from; size, shape, weight, color, material type. We can make them bounce or we can make them splat. What ever you guys want. I'm a materials expert. I' can also create any food or drink related product. Just thought I would reach out and solve your guys search. Shoot me a pm
Message: Posted by: dooblehorn (Dec 16, 2016 12:58PM)
I pmd you, the issue that they are unavailable from the one source where we could get them
Message: Posted by: Mad Jake (Dec 18, 2016 05:44PM)
[quote]On Dec 16, 2016, Plastics guy wrote:
Hey guys, I just signed up here to look into various needs that you magicians have. I formerly owned the company that produced the majority of the food props for the big name suppliers that you guys are used to. I can supply the giant olives the mini tomatoes, limes & lemons. I see in post's above that you guys aren't completely happy with the giant olive. What exactly is the problem? I can make it exactly how you would like it from; size, shape, weight, color, material type. We can make them bounce or we can make them splat. What ever you guys want. I'm a materials expert. I' can also create any food or drink related product. Just thought I would reach out and solve your guys search. Shoot me a pm [/quote]

Based on your screen name Plastics Guy, can you make plastic tubing and caps? I can send you what I need in a PM.

Thanks,
Mad Jake Sr.
Message: Posted by: Jay (Dec 18, 2016 07:03PM)
Plastics Guy, can you make fake fruit for the final loads in cups and balls, similar to Ammar's Fab Fruit?
Message: Posted by: Plastics guy (Dec 22, 2016 11:59AM)
[quote]On Dec 18, 2016, Jay wrote:
Plastics Guy, can you make fake fruit for the final loads in cups and balls, similar to Ammar's Fab Fruit? [/quote]

Yes! Shoot me a pm of what items your looking for.
Message: Posted by: Plastics guy (Dec 22, 2016 12:02PM)
[quote]On Dec 18, 2016, Mad Jake wrote:
[quote]On Dec 16, 2016, Plastics guy wrote:
Hey guys, I just signed up here to look into various needs that you magicians have. I formerly owned the company that produced the majority of the food props for the big name suppliers that you guys are used to. I can supply the giant olives the mini tomatoes, limes & lemons. I see in post's above that you guys aren't completely happy with the giant olive. What exactly is the problem? I can make it exactly how you would like it from; size, shape, weight, color, material type. We can make them bounce or we can make them splat. What ever you guys want. I'm a materials expert. I' can also create any food or drink related product. Just thought I would reach out and solve your guys search. Shoot me a pm [/quote]

Based on your screen name Plastics Guy, can you make plastic tubing and caps? I can send you what I need in a PM.

I sure can. Send me whatever information you have and what your looking for. By chance if I don't make these myself, I know who does!

Thanks,
Mad Jake Sr. [/quote]
Message: Posted by: Mad Jake (Dec 22, 2016 01:07PM)
Plastic Guy, thanks for answering my questions. I'll be getting back to you right after Christmas, things are a bit hectic here. I will definately contacting you about some projects and our needs.

Thank you,
Mad Jake Sr.
Message: Posted by: Brian Proctor (Mar 1, 2017 04:22AM)
Was there any progress on a new source?
Message: Posted by: Donnie Buckley (Mar 1, 2017 02:12PM)
[quote]On Mar 1, 2017, Brian Proctor wrote:
Was there any progress on a new source? [/quote]
Good Question!
I gotta make a phone call...
Message: Posted by: Brian Proctor (Mar 1, 2017 02:17PM)
Definitely ask about the fruit! :dancing:
Message: Posted by: Leo H (Mar 10, 2017 08:18PM)
Donnie--Any idea when the cocktail and giant olives will return to RnT?