(Close Window)
Topic: Elite user - new user
Can you tell me the difference between elite user - new user - loyal user etc.?
Robert, it's merely based on the number of posts you have. There are no special priviledges of one over the other. You can view all the ranks here:

[url=http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/faq.php#ranks]HERE[/url]
Oh. And all this time I thought I was special! (elite rather). Special guests get a V.I.P title and Staff members (e.g. Dave here) get their very own special title.
Jordini, everyone on the Café is special. Yes, special guests are V.I.P's and the staff titles are so the members know who they are talking to or can contact for help. My title is self explanatory.
Thank you dave. so around 14 to go te get reguraly user. by the way is who is the nice child?
Robert, the cutie in the picture is my 6 1/2 month old granddaughter.
How old is she now?? or is that a recent photo??
Have a lot of fun, granddad.
Xia, she was almost 4 months when we took this picture. She's 6 1/2 months now.
Do you guys still select moderators. To clean the forums?
Thanks!
Blainemagic, we have a staff of over 30 volunteers that work around the clock to keep the Café neat and clean.
Hats off to your dedicated volunteers! Just curious how one becomes a moderator?
[b]Mindbender[/b] said; "[i]Hats off to your dedicated volunteers! Just curious how one becomes a moderator?[/i]"

Actually, moderators (Café Team Members) are normally chosen by us. This is based on many factors which include the content of postings made by an individual, amount of time spent here each day and how long they have been a member here. There are other variables involved, but I have listed just a few. Again, there is no application to apply as one must be asked. Hope this helps to clarify your question. :)