(Close Window)
Topic: The Vernon Touch Reprinted!
One of the best books is magic is The Vernon Touch, which collects (and corrects) all of Dai Vernon's columns from Genii.
The first printed sold out fairly rapidly, and we've had lots of requests to reprint. And so we are.

The Vernon Touch should be up on our website today or tomorrow. The price is $25 plus $10 postage in the USA ($30 foreign) if you subscribe, renew, or extend your subscription to Genii. The retail price of the book is $95 plus $10 postage in the USA ($30 foreign).

The book will ship in February.

www.geniimagazine.com
I just received my copy of the second edition. I was searching for years a copy of the out of print book...This is an excellent edition, I already started it and I can't stop reading! I love it and it is like a time journey with very serious lessons for the conjurer. Many thanks for the reprint mr Kaufman!
I'm awaiting mine, and my access to the forum......
I processed all Forum registrations yesterday.
I renewed 4 or 5 months ago and selected this book as part of the Renew Promo but have yet to receive it.. Is it normal to take this long?
No, it's not normal. Send an email to genii@geniimagazine.com with your full details.
I purchased this book when I subscribed to Genii online and received it in about a week and a half.
Renewed not to long ago and received it shortly after as well. This is a really big book full of The Professor's Genii column thru the years.
I finally got around to reading this book and I really enjoyed it. It felt like the Professor was speaking to me. Throughout my reading I kept a notebook at my side and jotted down a ton of notes referencing other magicians and books. Now I have a ton of further research to pursue.
I'm glad you enjoyed it!