(Close Window)
Topic: Ink
Message: Posted by: RiffRaff (Mar 8, 2017 07:11AM)
Is there a type of marker, a chemicaal or procedure that would allow for the removal of a signature from a bill?
Message: Posted by: Bill Hegbli (Mar 9, 2017 05:08AM)
There is disappearing ink, it comes in markers and pens, and I believe containers.

Just do a Google search for Disappearing Pen, then start reading to find if any will meet your needs, and satisfaction.
Message: Posted by: RiffRaff (Mar 9, 2017 06:57AM)
Thanks for the input, Bill.
Does anyone know of a sure thing?
Message: Posted by: Geoff Pfeiffer (Mar 11, 2017 10:16PM)
You should look into Frixion erasable pens. The ink can be removed by heat or friction.