(Close Window)
Topic: Looking for an item from many years ago
Years ago I had a Tillinghast coin table, it permitted a rather close-up version of the coins through table. Those who have heard of it or seen it in the past would know this prop.

I was wondering if anyone knows if this is still available? I lost it in a move and miss it dearly.
I seem to remember seeing this many years ago. I think it might have been spelled "Tillinghast", but I can't remember anything else about it. I'll look in some of my old catalogs.

Amos McCormick
Randy I'm looking for the same thing. It's a small table that allows people to visually see the coin drop from under it correct? I have NO idea where to find one.
Yup, It was a very nice item. Very similar to a small doll table however it had a special little thing that made it unique. I haven't seen it in years. I'm sure it would be very easy to make but I loved the craftsmanship on the one I had.
If you look on page 266 of [i]Expert Coin Magic[/i], you will find David Roth's version of this. It would be very easy to construct.
It's not quite the same as the one on the book. I don't know who made them or even if they are being made anymore. I'll do some checking on this for you guy's. I know it would be easy to make, but I personally don't want to do it unless the originator feels it's ok. They were an awesome prop though.
[quote]On Apr 1, 2004, RandyM wrote:
Years ago I had a Tillinghast coin table, it permitted a rather close-up version of the coins through table. Those who have heard of it or seen it in the past would know this prop.

I was wondering if anyone knows if this is still available? I lost it in a move and miss it dearly. [/quote]

YO LO TENGO.
LA COMPRE EN UNA SUBASTA EN ESPAŅA POR 49 EUROS.
WHERE TO GET INSTRUCTIONS AND DESCRIPTION GAME THE TILLINGHAST COIN TABLE?
Http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S22818 click the first link
Thank you
Message: Posted by: J Burke Whittaker (Jul 10, 2019 06:22AM)
Chazpro did this table back a while ago. I know as of a couple weeks ago there was a listing on their site for one. Someone may get lucky and grab it.