(Close Window)
Topic: Name of Trick
I saw a trick the other day that my wife really liked. Since I normally do mentalism I was unfamiliar with it. Here's the description.

Magi takes a few dollar bills out of his wallet. They are all facing the same way (face side up). He talks about how he likes them all the same but, when he gets change in a store they give them to him all mixed up. At that point he turns some of them green side up and shows the mixed stack of bills. He says this doesn't cause him a problem. He riffles the bills and magically they are again all face up.

What's the name of this and where can I buy/learn it.

Thanks, Ted
This sounds similar to Topsy Turvy Bills. I saw this included as an "Extra" in The Ultimate Slow Motion Bill Transposition.

You can find a similar effect in Bill Severn's Impromptu Magic, called Ups and Downs, and uses business cards (and a gaff, so not quite like the books title)

John
I do something similar to what you described. It uses 2 gimmicked bills and an o ram move to present the bills. You can PM me and I will try and explain it.
Brick Tilley did this years ago.
This sounds like Greg Wilson's 'NEAT FREAK' It's on Penguin Live 1 - Also written up in Magic Magazine which he mentions on the DVD.