(Close Window)
Topic: Gemini Crown Jewels contest ending tonight
Message: Posted by: ProfessorMagicJMG (Jun 23, 2017 06:57PM)
I just wanted to point out that the contest to win a set of Alchemy Moon's Artifactum elite version ends tonight; this is a rare opportunity to win one of the most amazing looking pieces of mystery entertainment I've ever seen. After receiving my set of cards, and then seeing the intricate and ancient looking variant that is the Crown Jewels, I just think it's a shame that I haven't seen more people talking about this, all you have to do to enter the contest is purchase a set of the Artifactum, for which I can guarantee you will not be disappointed. It's one of the most interesting and frankly inspiring pieces of magic I own, and even the thought of receiving set of the elite version gives me chills. Do yourself a favor and don't miss out on this rare opportunity. Only one more set will be given away by Gemini Artifacts, around Halloween.

https://s24.postimg.cc/g383wg5l1/cj1.jpg
That elite version -- The Crown Jewels -- is a marvel. A new benchmark in bizarre. I got my fingers crossed too.

I'm dying for a report from someone who's laid their hands on these cards!
Alchemy Moon is the last bastion of real magic. Most others are just tricks packaged in story... Thank you Christopher J. Gould we should all aspire to be real.