(Close Window)
Topic: 2018 Convention?
Can you let me know when and where the 2018 convention will be held?
July 4-7 2018 in Grand Rapids, MI
Thanks Chris.
Here are list performers that are booked (in first name alphabetical order):
Chris & Neal, David Malek, Jeff Hobson, Jeff McBride, Kayla Drescher, Larry Wilson, Luna Shimada, Michael Finney, Michael Trixx, Mistie & Kyle Knight, Nick Diffatte, Nick Lewin, Niel Duinker, Patrick Martin, Pop Haydn, Rick Merrill, Steve Valentine, The Amazing Johnathan (his first appearance at a convention).
The registration price goes up at the end of February. Go to www.Magician.Org to register.
Does anyone know where the 2019 convention will be located? I know that is a ways off but I will be getting my 50 year award and want to be sure to go.

Ron
[quote]On Feb 16, 2018, mrmagic0 wrote:
Does anyone know where the 2019 convention will be located? I know that is a ways off but I will be getting my 50 year award and want to be sure to go.

Ron [/quote]

They will announce that at the 2018 convention in July
[quote]On Jan 21, 2018, MrBob102 wrote:
Here are list performers that are booked (in first name alphabetical order):
Chris & Neal, David Malek, Jeff Hobson, Jeff McBride, Kayla Drescher, Larry Wilson, Luna Shimada, Michael Finney, Michael Trixx, Mistie & Kyle Knight, Nick Diffatte, Nick Lewin, Niel Duinker, Patrick Martin, Pop Haydn, Rick Merrill, Steve Valentine, The Amazing Johnathan (his first appearance at a convention).
The registration price goes up at the end of February. Go to www.Magician.Org to register. [/quote]

Looking at that line up I wish I could go.

Particularly Hobson, Hayden, Valentine and The Amazing Johnathan.

Always been amongst the favourites of mine,

I remember when The Amazing Johnathan appeared on Stuff The White Rabbit.
His approach was pretty so fresh with so much comedy.
Was surprised to find that I was still able to book a room at the Amway Grand for the convention yesterday! Wouldn't you expect the hotel to be sold out by now?...
...on that note. I have a room reserved with two queen beds looking for someone interested in sharing. With all the taxes and fees, the room is almost double the ticket price. I have a guy in my local ring who is thinking about maybe going and would share the room if so, but I haven't heard from him yet. Anyone interested in saving a bunch of money? Send me a message.
I was just there on Monday. Had the pleasure of having lunch with Michael Finney and his wife Lori...such gracious people.
2019 in Scottsdale AZ!