(Close Window)
Topic: Quantum Angel by Paul Harris
The angels know all our deepest secrets!
What a beautiful and at the same time super practical plot!
I really like this, Paul is a master in producing amazing magic that anybody can do.

Description

"A Bicycle Angel Hand Delivers a special Message to your spectator!"

A printed angel visibly reaches into the card's "hyper-dimensional quantum zone" to pull out a tiny "angel" envelope. Sealed inside the envelope, written in ruby red ink on golden paper, is the spectator's secret name or word.
If you can riffle cards, you're ready to QUANTUM!

Watch the Astonishing Demo:
* No presetting the spectator's word. This is a self-contained real-time miracle.
* Super Easy. Nothing to palm, load, steal, switch or ditch.
* Features a killer card prediction with gimmick built right into the unit.
* Convenient self-contained small packet fits into your shirt pocket ... So no need to carry an extra deck.
* Resets in seconds.
* Your Quantum Angel can deliver birthday wishes, your phone number, corporate logo, thank you notes... even a tiny love letter.
Performed and Taught by Chris Turchi and Brandon Bader Based on Cardian Angel By Paul Harris and Mike Maxwell Inspired by Dan Harlan's CARD-TOON

ASTONISH WITH YOUR VERY OWN QUANTUM ANGEL TODAY!

More info:
https://www.murphysmagic.com/Product.aspx?id=60185

Best regards,
Titanas
I love the little envelope.. Cute! Cardtoon is well know and LOVED by audiences in the UK at the moment, so this is a nice one to do when that comes up.

The many ways to present this with different messages makes this very very commercial

MoM have it on the site here: https://www.magicshop.co.uk/quantum-angel

It’s expected to ship worldwide on the 17th July

Hope this helps
Dominic
This is like a 4D version of Cardtoon! Very nice~
This looks crazy cool. Hope it looks as good as the demo. I have a nice idea for this.
This looks great we are going to sit down with our review copy over the weekend.

We have it listed hear with free UK shipping and don't forget you get 5% back in points to spend as well :)

http://www.saturnmagic.co.uk/saturn-magic-shop/paul-harris-presents-quantum-angel-by-paul-harris--trick.html
Hi all

A few friends have told me that they were so caught up
In watching the angel/envelope animation on the demo that they
missed the point that the big killer astonishment is that
A Spectator's favorite name or word is found inside the mini
Envelope! This impossible reveal of the name is a HUGE moment (you can see the reactions!).

This is a real time prediction with no pre-show/preset!
This method is completely different than used in
the old Cardian Angel.

Hope this helps.

Janet Harris
This looks interesting. I may be wrong but the method looks similar to "Anything" by Ben Williams.

Patrick
Looking forword to this. I always like the original effect and had performed it quite a few times to a nice response. This one look much more practical.
If you want this ... make sure you pick it up. I am "guessing" the cards are stock from days gone by when USPCC allowed magicians to tweak the back design. Chris Turchi and Brandon David say at the beginning of this - "once they're gone - they're gone."

Nobody panic

No pushing

:D
[quote]On Jul 13, 2017, DavidKenney wrote:
If you want this ... make sure you pick it up. I am "guessing" the cards are stock from days gone by when USPCC allowed magicians to tweak the back design. Chris Turchi and Brandon David say at the beginning of this - "once they're gone - they're gone."

Nobody panic

No pushing

:D [/quote]

David, what are your thoughts on this effect? Are you going to review it?
Got it... reviewing it

Stay tuned.
Hi PHSIS,

love this effect.

It's easy to do any very practical.

Looking forward to giving my lay audience a very special couple of moments they will never forget.

Mike Donoghue
[quote]On Jul 14, 2017, mike donoghue wrote:
Hi PHSIS,

love this effect.

It's easy to do any very practical.

Looking forward to giving my lay audience a very special couple of moments they will never forget.

Mike Donoghue [/quote]

Hi Mike

Have you played with this already?

Patrick
No as I have not got it as yet but I undersatnd how it works & I know that at events I do, it will leave a lasting impression.

Just like Paul Harris did on me when I met him many years ago.

Often when you meet a magic heroe or movie star it's a let down but Mr Harris exceeded my expectations & this latest release will make someone talk about you for a long time.

Mike Donoghue
Got it... reviewing it

Stay tuned. [/quote]

Looking forward to it then :)
Chris Turchi and Brandon David say at the beginning of this - "once they're gone - they're gone."

[/quote]

At least in Rider backs.
If it's a good seller it will likely be back but with Maiden or Mandolin backs.
This has got me intrigued. How it's done is not so much a mystery but what is impressive to me is the clever combination of principles involved that have the effect of canceling out the true method in the spectators mind. The animation is cool and visual, with the name revelation at the end hitting hard because it is unexpected and doesn't seem possible. Really good thinking there!

This seems like it's going to be one of those tricks that if you like the trailer, you are going to like the trick.

I might just have to order this, hummmm....
Looks interesting. Gonna keep an eye on this.

So it's just a packet of cards, not a full deck, looks like you need to carry business cards, and bus card wallet too? Just curious for prop management.
Has anyone who received this willing to share their opinion?
Looks very out to lunch in method imo . Do you have to have the hair band around the deck looks rather odd in that respect but maybe that is just one routine ? Regards Tarik 😊
Yes, It's now available at Penguin. Looking forward to an 'in hands' review before I order this. I like the effects and think it will be a 'lady pleaser' for sure.
Here is my review:

Quantum Angel by Paul Harris
Retail price: $34.95
Video length: over 1 hour

This effect is like a 4D version of Card-Toon. With this one, spectators can take out the message from the little envelope. You are not limited to reveal their chosen card. The message can really be anything (eg. words, drawings...) that fits onto the piece of paper. You get a lot of normal paper in two sizes. If you run out, you can use any kind of paper, so you don't really need refills. There are many ways that you can perform with the supplied gimmicks. The video teaches how to show spectators both sides of the cards before you perform. The move is easy to learn, and I think it would enhance the effect. They also show a way to make the envelope fly out!

Similar to Card-Toon, it might be a little difficult to perform it for a big crowd, because you need to make sure the spectators can see the animation at the right angle. Chris Turchi and Brandon David mentioned in the video that once these are gone, they won't be able to reprint. So, be gentle with your cards!

Is it difficult to learn?
The video shows several routines that you can use. If you can riffle a deck, you are ready for at least one of the routines. Other routines are not difficult too, but you do need some time to practice.

Do you need to buy anything extra to perform?
You will need a regular sharpie to perform one of routines. It is not required for other routines.

Any arts and crafts involved?
You do need to do something to the sharpie for the routine I mentioned above, but it's really easy. It shouldn't take more than 2 minutes.

What is the difference between Card-Toon and Quantum Angel?
The main difference is that Card-Toon is a 2D effect, and Quantum Angel is a 4D effect. Also, Quantum Angel is not as thick as Card-Toon. I say it is about half of the size.

Do you need the band around the deck to perform this effect?
Yes for one of the routines.

I really love this effect, and I don't think I can go back to Card-Toon. If you like Card-Toon, you will DEFINITELY like Quantum Angel~
Please let me know if you have any questions. I will try my best to answer without revealing the secrets.
GREAT review, Magic KL!! Thanks.
[quote]On Jul 17, 2017, rosariorose9 wrote:
GREAT review, Magic KL!! Thanks. [/quote]

You are very welcome. It's an honor to help others on the Café. :)
Here's a full video review from hocus pocus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSx9aFmdznA
Hi All

I keep getting this question..so wanted to clarify again.
You can do a live real time prediction of any name or initials.
There is no preshow/preset. The name/initials that appear on the note in the
tiny angel envelope is the same name/initials that the spectator mentioned a moment ago!

It's a super easy perfect beautiful method that invisibly happens during the normal actions of the effect.

Hope this helps.

Janet Harris
Proberly going to leave it as I don't like the refill type of think, plus need a few more gigs coming in to keep spending out, but it is a cool efect for sure.
Does anyone know exactly how many cards you receive?
[quote]On Jul 20, 2017, mantel wrote:
Does anyone know exactly how many cards you receive? [/quote]

16 cards
[quote]On Jul 18, 2017, MitchC wrote:
Interesting that 'when they're gone, they're gone' - Leftover old inventory re-worked. Bicycle no longer making back design gaffs...so sounds like, if this appeals to you, get one sooner rather than later eh ? [/quote]

When I heard that, the first thing that came to my mind was...

The guy who usually sells his "out of stock" effects at the same price as retail (or sometimes even higher) at the Tricks for sale section will buy a few of these for sure. 😂
Here is a demo from Propdog, they find the product very well made. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGeW5Yo6KME
I just received this. This is a worker. I had guessed the handling because this is very similar to "Anything" by Ben Williams with the added Card Toon Bonus.
I think the cards will last a long time as long as they go back in the envelope. It is very easy and will go in my set right away.
You receive a lot of extra "gimmicks". One thing I wish would have been added are extra force cards. But I'll make more for sure.

If you like what you see on the trailer, you will like this. WYSIWYG!

Can't wait to use it this weekend!!!

Patrick
[quote]On Jul 20, 2017, samllevy wrote:
Here is a demo from Propdog, they find the product very well made. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGeW5Yo6KME [/quote]

That demo sold it for me.
To answer the refill question. The only regular refill needed is the small note papers. But these
Are just normal paper. So if you go through the supplied note papers..you can use any thin stock
Paper of any color that you'd like. So almost no extra costs here for you.

Joy

Janet Harris
Got this & love it.

Obviously been well thought out & worked by genius P. Harris & his team.

Really wish Paul would appear briefly on these dvd 's now and again as he is great( Please Janet just for a minute or so ha)

The only fault with mine is one of the 2 envelopes is stuck together so I can't get the message in, so hopefully there will be replacement kits in the future.

Worked tonight & even though it is easy to do I didn't do it as easy still needs rehearsal.

Will be using it though from tomorrow & all over the weekend.

Great release rom a great team which I will work.

Mike Donoghue
This is nuts! Going to keep posting until this is clear. We are still
Seeing dealer's ads for this that say Quantum Angel
Is not a real time prediction..just a way
To reveal a preloaded message. This is not true!!
The big deal here is that any name or word
Called out will appear in the mini envelope. No preshow or preset. This is a real deal
Live impossible prediction of any name!!

Only thing I can imagine here is that some dealers
Are watching the first beginners routine in the tutorial
And not going into the feature effect..which is the real time
Name prediction.

So please spread the word! This name prediction is such
An astonishing thing it would be s shame to miss this.

Joy

Janet Harris
[quote]On Jul 21, 2017, PHSIS wrote:
This is nuts! Going to keep posting until this is clear. We are still
Seeing dealer's ads for this that say Quantum Angel
Is not a real time prediction..just a way
To reveal a preloaded message. This is not true!!
The big deal here is that any name or word
Called out will appear in the mini envelope. No preshow or preset. This is a real deal
Live impossible prediction of any name!!

Only thing I can imagine here is that some dealers
Are watching the first beginners routine in the tutorial
And not going into the feature effect..which is the real time
Name prediction.

So please spread the word! This name prediction is such
An astonishing thing it would be s shame to miss this.

Joy

Janet Harris [/quote]

How can people miss that? This is one of the great things that you can do with this effect~
Our review here

[youtube]xNVqT_c0dHg[/youtube]
This is devious, love it! It took me just a few minutes to work out a handling that resets very quickly, so perfect for table hopping.

Gary Jones.
I have the original version of this from well over 15 years ago that had a ton of preprinted names for use on the final revelation..... just curious as to how the envelope improves this from the original?
Hi Dr John

Q angel has a completely new method that lets spec call out any name
or word during performance..with no pre-show/pre-set. It's a real time
Live Any word prediction.

Joy yet again

Janet Harris
I watched the instruction video today and it's barely watchable. These are the most choppy, disjointed, confusing, and unorganized instructions I have ever seen for any magic product; definitely not up to the quality standards of a PH product. These "instructions" are absolutely terrible. I've seen Chris and Brandon do much better work. It seems like they filmed these sporadically over a few weeks then tried to cobble everything together in a coherent video that is difficult to learn from. Instead of the massive hours they spent editing this catastrophe, they should have just re-shot it. Continuous illogical cuts, and camera jumping around, Chris and Brandon edit each other mid-sentence, one person's explanation will "sort of" complete another person's explanation. It's an absolute mess.

I'm disappointed.

If you can make sense out of these crazy instructional videos, the effect seems to go over well. I wish they spent as much time on the instructions as they did on the promo trailer. I'm surprised this passed the quality assurance department, they must have slipped this by while someone was on vacation.
[quote]On Jul 24, 2017, blurrylines wrote:
I watched the instruction video today and it's barely watchable. These are the most choppy, disjointed, confusing, and unorganized instructions I have ever seen for any magic product; definitely not up to the quality standards of a PH product. These "instructions" are absolutely terrible. I've seen Chris and Brandon do much better work. It seems like they filmed these sporadically over a few weeks then tried to cobble everything together in a coherent video that is difficult to learn from. Instead of the massive hours they spent editing this catastrophe, they should have just re-shot it. Continuous illogical cuts, and camera jumping around, Chris and Brandon edit each other mid-sentence, one person's explanation will "sort of" complete another person's explanation. It's an absolute mess.

I'm disappointed.

If you can make sense out of these crazy instructional videos, the effect seems to go over well. I wish they spent as much time on the instructions as they did on the promo trailer. I'm surprised this passed the quality assurance department, they must have slipped this by while someone was on vacation. [/quote]

I completely agree. It's not a difficult effect to learn though.

The method is quite clever, but I can see these packet of cards wearing out from constant riffling and getting dirty over time.

My set of cards has some color discrepancies as I riffle through the cards. Some are brighter or duller than others. The back colors are not consistent.
[quote]On Jul 24, 2017, itsmagic wrote:
[quote]On Jul 24, 2017, blurrylines wrote:

I'm disappointed.

If you can make sense out of these crazy instructional videos, the effect seems to go over well. I wish they spent as much time on the instructions as they did on the promo trailer. I'm surprised this passed the quality assurance department, they must have slipped this by while someone was on vacation. [/quote]

I completely agree. It's not a difficult effect to learn though.

The method is quite clever, but I can see these packet of cards wearing out from constant riffling and getting dirty over time.

My set of cards has some color discrepancies as I riffle through the cards. Some are brighter or duller than others. The back colors are not consistent. [/quote]

My pack is very discolored but I just tell them to concentrate on the Angel.
Thinking of picking another set up as its a great trick.
Thoughts:

I began to modify my Sharpie, then thought, hmmm... have to hide the tip when cap comes off anyway so I just put a black cap on a red Sharpie. Done. Easy.

YES, video tutorial is not close to being up to PH standards IMO. Very choppy, BAD editing, some out of sequence shots etc. You DO get the gist of all aspects of props and performance, but just not what I come to expect from PH marketed items.

YES, over time (a short period depending on useage) the cards are going to wear out relatively fast with all the flipping / bending I'm guessing.

Did this for my wife. When I asked for the name she was 'thinking' of, she asked, 'TELL YOU ? Aren't YOU suppose to tell me ?"

My (devalued) 2 cents.
PH , any chance your will offer a refill set ? Just the cards . I can foresee myself using it a lot since this is quite a beautiful effect . But worry the cards will spoil fast ...
[quote]On Jul 24, 2017, Legendary Wizard wrote:
PH , any chance your will offer a refill set ? Just the cards . I can foresee myself using it a lot since this is quite a beautiful effect . But worry the cards will spoil fast ... [/quote]

According to the tutorial video, refill kits WILL be available of all items EXCEPT the cards. This may change, but Bicycle no longer printing gaffed back designs, so they are limited to their inventory on hand. When the cards are gone, no more to be available.

If that's not correct I'm sure Janet or someone will chime in.
The special cards required are apparently very limited so I doubt they will be offered as a refill.
Perhaps if the effect becomes popular enough they will remake them with a different back such as Maiden or Mandolin.
I believe those could be used and still retain the same basic effect.
It is nice that in it's current form you can replace the regular cards with any standard rider backs.
[quote]On Jul 24, 2017, MitchC wrote:
Did this for my wife. When I asked for the name she was 'thinking' of, she asked, 'TELL YOU ? Aren't YOU suppose to tell me ?"

My (devalued) 2 cents. [/quote]

Hi Mitch,
I think that there should be no emphasis on the name. The spectator should not see it as important. The important part is the card prediction. Smart spectators like your wife will challenge you to guess the name only if they think it is an important part of the "trick".
A good alternative to cancel this would be a peek. This is my preferred method because it adds a layer of impossibility...

Patrick
[quote]On Jul 24, 2017, makulit974 wrote:

My (devalued) 2 cents. [/quote]

Hi Mitch,
I think that there should be no emphasis on the name. The spectator should not see it as important. The important part is the card prediction. Smart spectators like your wife will challenge you to guess the name only if they think it is an important part of the "trick".
A good alternative to cancel this would be a peek. This is my preferred method because it adds a layer of impossibility...

Patrick [/quote]

Patrick, to be fair, my wife has been the guinea pig of ALL my magic for years, so she may not be a very good example of 'normal' spectator reaction.

A 'peek' would definitely be preferred, but then she'd need to write the name down... I'll stick with the presentation as provided and go do this on several lay persons, then re-assess the name prediction portion (which is the better than the card prediction IMO)
I'll stick with the presentation as provided and go do this on several lay persons, then re-assess the name prediction portion (which is the better than the card prediction IMO) [/quote]

Yes you need to try it a few times. But I didn't say that the card prediction is better. Of course the name is stronger, especially if they don't expect it. THat's why playing down the name is better. Then I agree, the presentation without the peek makes more sense. If you ask to write it down, it becomes important, then more expected (less impressive) upon final reveal. Something to think about.
I'd like to use the peek while at the same time make it sound lie the name is not so important without having to say it.

P
Firstly, I have a feeling the original presentation is going to be the best.

That said.. got to thinking about the 'peek' aspect. What if I combine the Steam 2.0 to obtain the name, then using the pen, card or envelope, use them to get the name, then write BOTH the force card (on the card/envelope) and the name (in the small window) using the Steam pen ?

I tend to overthink things at times and this may drag the effect out too long and turn a whimsical (but magical) thing into a more 'serious', drawn out thing ?

I'll give it a shot 1 or 2 times to see if it adds or detracts from the Quantum effect.
Hi All

Note that it's best that you never ask the spectator to
Think of a name..as that now puts attention to the name as being " the magic target"..plus opens you up to them challenging you to read their mind.
Instead..simply
Ask the spectator to mention the name of a special person they care about..and that this next special thing you
Share will be in their honor. This way no one challenges you on the name and it isn't the focus of the effect.

Re the cards wearing out. Our Pro PHP testers Chris and Brandan used the same cards for about two hundred performances
Each and are still going strong. Yes..after many performances the cards start looking well used and fluffed out of shape from all the riffling..
But the effect keeps on working fine..

In the presentation you say " this is a "special antique hand made set of cards that are engineered to do a very weird thing"
So now when the special cards begin to look worn and well used..it seems normal and authentic looking that these are a very old collectors
Item that has been beat up a bit over the many years since it was first created.

Hope that helps

janet Harris
Another review:

BEST PAUL Harris PACKAGE YET!Report this review
Verified buyer Pro Privacy ON (login to see reviewer names) on July 23rd, 2017
(This review is for Quantum Angel by Paul Harris)
I sat on this thinking if I should get it or not as some of Paul Harris latest products haven't been what I and most expected. However this time I am an extremely Happy magician 🎩, watched the video and I am in heaven , this is an absolute masterpiece package that you get. For a moment, forget about all of the details that they provide here. What you will be receiving is not only the ability to do the things that you have read but you will be receiving a kit filled with tons of variations different ways to do it however you like, so much customization that really makes this a utility device that can be used with many endless things.

Whoever is thinking of getting this buy it NOW before the word is spread and sold out because it will! You will always be able to create something that works for you. This will work with so many different effects and tricks that you already have my list is so long of things I have in mind like a Mental Pen, CIPHER etc.. Quantum Angel Is not just what you see in the trailer. once you get everything that you receive in the package you will understand. The trailer is not cut up and edited that is how it is if that is the way you want to do it. They even go the extra mile to explain how to fix things if something were to come apart but everything was made so well that this will last you alifetime if you take care of it. You really don't need refills, you are set with a lot of stuff and unless you really want to have those gold papers forever then you can get refills but you can use anything that fits and just get paper at a craft store. However, you're not gonna need to do that for quite a while as they store you with two different forms of papers in addition to other versatile accessories & included gimmicks upon your preference for how you want to perform this. I honestly don't even think I'm going to use this as a card trick, this really is a utility package and the possibilities are endless. Order this and order a mental pen you'll see exactly what I mean. They teach you how to properly store everything and cover every base you could think of in the video about an hour long. The only thing I will say lastly is that this is the thickest Paul Harris envelope that I have ever received. That should speak volumes.

If you love cards, mentalism oh and with a brilliant touch of animation, add this to your cart 🛒! enjoy 😊
[quote]On Jul 24, 2017, PHSIS wrote:
Hi All

Note that it's best that you never ask the spectator to
Think of a name..as that now puts attention to the name as being " the magic target"..plus opens you up to them challenging you to read their mind.
Instead..simply
Ask the spectator to mention the name of a special person they care about..and that this next special thing you
Share will be in their honor. This way no one challenges you on the name and it isn't the focus of the effect.

[/quote]

Thanks for chiming in Janet. Much appreciate it.

The way you describe 'mention the name of a special person' is BETTER (getting the name right outta the gate), but it's NOT what is discussed on the tutorial. They ask them to think of the special person. Then performer goes on to predict the card that 'special person' might select. Then they ASK for the name (time lag).

So I wish your presentation tip was what was taught on the DVD. Maybe YOU should script these presentations from now on eh ?

Thanks !
Mitch
Whoops..looks like this one got past us on the tutorial. that's what it was always supposed to be and
Was Paul's original presentation. Haven't checked lately
But also recall that this correct presentation is how it's shown
In the complete performance on the demo.

Also..think it's fine at the end..just before the name reveal..to ask
For the name out loud (so that everyone knows it before the reveal).
At that point if some says "you tell me"..just have them read the note.

always something

Janet
[quote]On Jul 24, 2017, PHSIS wrote:

always something

Janet [/quote]

Amen.
[quote]
Also..think it's fine at the end..just before the name reveal..to ask
For the name out loud (so that everyone knows it before the reveal).
At that point if some says "you tell me"..just have them read the note.
Janet [/quote]

But we need to ask them the name, then have time to write it in the window, do the animation etc.

SO... your tip on getting the name said right up front (Paul's original idea) is what I'll do from now on.

OK, enough outta me. I LOVE the effect, props etc. Wish the DVD was as well produced as the rest of the package.
Edit button vanishes after a short time. Don't worry about it.

J
I typically lean towards adding layers of impossibility but in this case I have the same concerns about detracting from the cute, whimsical and magical effect by adding a peek of some sort.

I just have the spec truly try to visualize the person they are thinking of and then ask off-handedly "by the way what is their name?"
Then I usually also ask if they know the year they were born. If they do I can add that info or not at my discretion.
I think the important thing is to play it off as if this info will help you determine what card they will select, and make it seem like it's not important to the effect.
Hi All
Great news! Murphys has just arranged for PHP
to add a "New Tips and Updates" button
to all our new download menus.

This menu button will blink when we've
posted a new tip or update.

This new feature should also be up shortly
on everyone's current Quantum Angel download
Menu.

So check your menu every now and then for the
blinking updates!

Joy

Janet Harris
That is great news!! Thank you~
Done this for several lay persons and the reaction is great!

Just made up a teeny-weeny red backed bicycle card for times when I'm just doing the card selection phase. A tad nicer than just having it written on the slip of paper. Back side up in the envelope, they slide it out, have them name their selection, then turn over the miniature.
Hi guys,

Here is my review of Quantum Angel. Hope it helps you out :)

[youtube]mu7mJDKmfzM[/youtube]
Thanks Mitch!

Yep..the audience reactions to this
are some of the consistently strongest
I've ever seen. And I'm sure many out there
will want to try your mini card reveal. Neat idea.

Janet Harris
Quick note on Karan's great review:

The customized angel notes can in fact
Be written on the larger folded gold papers.

The only version requiring the smaller gold note
Is the real-time name prediction. And even with that
You could use the larger folded note if you
could live with
A small discrepancy.

Janet Harris
Yet another great review:

https://youtu.be/mRioJM84LJc

J
MY video review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSx9aFmdznA

My written review:

Title: QuAntum Angel
Creator: Paul Harris (Special Thanks to Bro Gilbert)
Publisher: Paul Harris Presents
MSRP: $ 35
Skill Level: All
DVD Run time: 1 hour 5 minutes

Type of effect: Inspired by Dan Harlan's CARD-TOON

Manufacturer's Write Up: "A Bicycle Angel Hand Delivers a special Message to your spectator!" A printed angel visibly reaches into the card's "hyper-dimensional quantum zone" to pull out a tiny "angel" envelope. Sealed inside the envelope, written in ruby red ink on golden paper, is the spectator's secret name or word.
If you can riffle cards, you're ready to QUANTUM!

Watch the Astonishing Demo: No presetting the spectator's word. This is a self-contained real-time miracle. Super Easy. Nothing to palm, load, steal, switch or ditch. Features a killer card prediction with gimmick built right into the unit. Convenient self-contained small packet fits into your shirt pocket ... So no need to carry an extra deck. Resets in seconds. Performed and Taught by Chris Turchi and Brandon David Based on Cardian Angel By Paul Harris and Mike Maxwell

ASTONISH WITH YOUR VERY OWN QUANTUM ANGEL TODAY!

How accurate is the ad copy? Yes, this is what happens

What's in the box? Gimmicks, envelopes, parts and pieces – everything you need to pull off this miracle. (no construction necessary)

Key points: Your Quantum Angel can deliver birthday wishes, your phone number, corporate logo, thank you notes... even a tiny love letter.

How are the production values: The video is “ok” nothing special. About on-par with other Paul Harris videos. You get a set up section filmed at chest high level on a table, the camera pans when the teacher is gesturing or speaking, there is a full studio routine without edits and on screen text to clear up any confusing instructions.

Is it well made: Very well made using USPCC cards. Chris and Brandon do say at the beginning that this is the only opportunity to get this effect, they are more than likely made from old stock that Paul Harris had in his warehouse – so USPCC will not print these anymore.

Is it well taught: Chris Turchi and Brandon David teach you 2 versions – one is a preset force and the second one is where you can do the trick impromptu with a name and card reveal.

On the video you will also get ideas for preloaded messages, tons of tips and move advice, the full impromptu routine is taught twice, once quickly, the second time in a more longer explanation. There is a Svengali deck routine included and a “gimmick repair” section.

You can even jettison the envelope out into your spectator’s hands!

Storage? Does it "pack flat?" It all packs into a black envelope that you could carry in a breastcoat or top pocket.

Does it "play big?" Card animations plus a kicker ending? This trick kills.

Difficulty / Skill level required: It feels like it should be a harder trick to learn, but it’s as simple as “card toon” to perform.

How much arts and crafts are involved? None

Overall score: let's toss out the traditional score of 1-10 and make this something that we all can appreciate and understand.

__X___ Very Satisfied
_____ Somewhat Satisfied
_____ Neither Satisfied or Dissatisfied
_____ Somewhat Dissatisfied
_____ Very Dissatisfied
_____ No Opinion

My thoughts I love Paul Harris – who doesn’t? This is certainly an astonishing moment that packs a one – two punch.
Nice review David ! Got this and loving performing it.
Just got this and was hoping to start learning but it will not accept the password. Tells me it is incorrect, even typed it out several times slowly, ensuring I paid attention to lower and upper case. Heck even put it in notepad, copied and pasted and still nothing. Seems I have had more problems with Murphy's site for learning than any other. I did email but doubt will get an answer until sometime tomorrow, hopefully!
Just tried again mine is working still...?? I'm using Chrome browser BTW
Check your PM's
I received and email from Michael at Murphy's Magic and was given the correct password. Good to go now, and thanks MitchC, came here after checking my mail. I will agree with others on the quality of the instructional video, choppy and disjointed with several repeats. Not to say you cannot learn from it, just seems to jump back and forth almost as if they cut the video at ends of some of the chapters. Will definitely use this!
I've tried this out a couple of times, and so far the reactions have been great. I've only performed it for younger kids so far, and they are enchanted by the animation. I need to do this for some adults to get a real sense of how it goes over, but it looks to me like this is a really good spin on Cardtoon. The real time name prediction kicks it up a notch. Very clever and very easy to perform. I'll probably purchase a backup, if this turns out to be as good as I think it is...
I got this . Honestly I'm fine with the instructions . Though it's cut and edited a whole ton , it's okay to watch through everything . They're very informative .

That said , the pops you received are simply , fantastic . I see a lot of work has been put into making them , based on the items that came with the package , the price is well justified . I'm really really pleased with this . Thank you :)
It seems they still haven't fixed this yet as I just got this, went to the download link in instructions and I got good ole 404 - File or directory not found. The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

The original post was six weeks ago, how has this not been fixed yet???

[quote]On Aug 1, 2017, fcchief1 wrote:
Just got this and was hoping to start learning but it will not accept the password. Tells me it is incorrect, even typed it out several times slowly, ensuring I paid attention to lower and upper case. Heck even put it in notepad, copied and pasted and still nothing. Seems I have had more problems with Murphy's site for learning than any other. I did email but doubt will get an answer until sometime tomorrow, hopefully! [/quote]
Problem resolved. The link provided works but were misinterpreted. Thanks to Murphy's for the assist.

[quote]On Sep 18, 2017, Kaliix wrote:
It seems they still haven't fixed this yet as I just got this, went to the download link in instructions and I got good ole 404 - File or directory not found. The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

The original post was six weeks ago, how has this not been fixed yet???

[quote]On Aug 1, 2017, fcchief1 wrote:
Just got this and was hoping to start learning but it will not accept the password. Tells me it is incorrect, even typed it out several times slowly, ensuring I paid attention to lower and upper case. Heck even put it in notepad, copied and pasted and still nothing. Seems I have had more problems with Murphy's site for learning than any other. I did email but doubt will get an answer until sometime tomorrow, hopefully! [/quote] [/quote]
Here is my "Marvelous Magic Minute" where is review products in sixty seconds or less. This one is for Quantum Angel.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ0aAuCE-ig