(Close Window)
Topic: Big Momma Undies
I was wondering if anyone can add some lines, jokes or bits to the visual gag Big Momma Undies? https://www.amazon.com/Forum-Novelties-Big-Mama-Undies/dp/B0087UIAMK

Currently, I have a spectator open them and the audience lets out some little laughs.

I follow up with "I got those from my biggest fan"

This gets a few more laughs and when the laughs die down, I say "My grandmother"

I want to add a few more laugh lines so here is what I've tried so far, after the "my grandmother part"

1. She said they belonged to my Grandfather
2. She doesn't know I took them
3. Gross!!!
4. I think these things are illegal

None of the four additional laugh lines got a response worthy of keeping the lines in the routine.

I figure some of you here may have some ideas that can be worked with.

Thanks for your help!
My husband used to remove the jumbo undies (and other items) from a flat top hat. When the undies were unfurled he would shake his head and say, "my mother-in-law always has to get into the act!"

Corny as this may sound it always got big laughs...

Julie
I fold mine up to hide the waistband (I use a men's version, size 100). Throughout the act, I use them to "wipe my forehead" due to the hot lights. Near the end of the act, I "accidentally" unfult them to discover they are a pair of underwear. One time, a friend of mine (who happens to be an adult male and is 4 foot something) was near the front row. Off the cuff, I said "John, I think I found your underwear". The laugh was so big that I use it whenever he is in the audience...which is frequently.

And before anyone excoriates me for making fun of a little person, John is a fellow performer...he LOVES it. In fact, we have done several Dinner Theatre Murder Mysteries together, and we always do some variation of this.