(Close Window)
Topic: Favorite sansmind purchase?
A lot of people complain about sansmind (for good reason most of the time) but I was wondering what has been your favorite purchase from sansmind?

Mine would probably be liquid metal
Imagine by G was good, my Vapr still works properly. Both are good purchases I think !
I have 4 favorite effects:

Imagine
The Case
Prospect
Vanishing Pen

want to get VAPR with Propdog hack.
The case is also one of the better products from sansmind IMHO
Vanishing ring. Awesome😊
Imprint and Extract by Jason Yu. Basically all their visual impact tricks are just awesome!
I really liked their Vanishing Ring, and Prospect was surprisingly good and I've used that a ton. I also really liked Vanishing Pen. I have a Vanishing Sharpie on order and if that is as good as the pen it will probably become my most liked and used Sansmind effect. Fingers crossed.
I just picked up Prospect. Nice effect :-)
Just reviewed Hole In One and I enjoyed the effect. I did NOT enjoy the DIY involved in getting everything set up.. but the effect itself is very visual..
Can anyone tell me a bit more about Prospect? How does it compare to Hotel 52 by David Regal? Would it be good for table hopping (does it reset easily, is it angle-proof, etc)?

Thanks.

KJ
One more question regarding Prospect: Obviously this is a partial force. Do they have a free choice of any court card of a given suit?

KJ
Glad to see Propect cited here. Some time ago, I cited Prospect (in this forum I think) as a fantastic SM product. So far, Prospect is still my favorite SM product.
Mh1001,
Thank you for the info. I think this sounds good, but I'm not sure if it is better than Hotel 52 or Hotel 52 with a slight variation in the handling.
KJ
Holely Change is a nice one. It is expensive for what you get but visual and pack small. If you like the effect, it is a good purchase.
My favorite is the vanishing ring, Vapr Watch and vanishing Sharpe
Certainly Vanishing Ring...
Sansmind is really a crap company. And there are no items that plays big, but what I use sometimes is CD Prediction and The Case.