(Close Window)
Topic: New puppet build WIP - Cobra
Hey!
Here is the beginning stages for a new puppet I am building for my safari show..
This is a cobra and he will be able to open his mouth and spit poison at my face.. guess I should have trained him better - haha
There is still lots of sculpting to do yet..
I will post as progress gets made!
WOW - that looked great - I made a Boa, I call Cissy - 1st a long tube of cloth - then - sew in the mouth - about a foot from mouth split seam for hand to go through- rest of tail(?) taper and sew - using crubbled foam - lighty stuff. When I bring her out she wiggles and trys to wrap around my neck - She also has a Bow on her hed - she is a she. Wish I owned my computor - could upload a picture. Also have a Lion - made from a child Lions Rug- had to resew and make mouth - Fun Fun. Ralph
Here is a little further along the sculpt..
You're an amazing talent. I was just looking at your Yeti puppet and now I see this. Incredible.
What material will you be fabricating the puppet out of?
Very impressive! I'm sure it will be fascinating to watch in action!
Thanks for the comments!
I am going to be doing the final puppet skin with foam latex (I will run it very dense - as it will need to be relatively waterproof)
I am still deciding whether to do this with a rod control or with programmed servos/RC..
It is going to be able to open his mouth and spit his venom at me!
More pics to follow (not sure when though.. Busy working on film stuff currently..)
Thanks again for looking!
That's a nice looking cobra
Will love to see it in action. :-)