(Close Window)
Topic: Kevin King
Posted on Facebook by Kevin's mother
My beautiful, talented son, Kevin King, took his own life today. There are no words to express the grief I feel. He was troubled and broken and I guess this was the only way he could stop his despair. I pray he has found peace at last. But, oh what he has done to those of us who love him 💔 with Kevin King.

Tragic. 😢
I worked with Kevin at Malones Magic Bar. He was a tremendously talented performer. His audiences loved him! He was what I aspired to be.
Are you for sure and certain? He's been awfully busy on the Surplus Magic Exchange for the last week.

FWIW
Http://www.alexanderfhinc.com/axd/notices/Kevin-King
Thanks Mick! I stand corrected. Two magicians, same name...one from Ohio/Jacksonville, Fl. and the other from Orlando, Fl.

Condolences to the family.
Poor Kevin... so sorry for him!
I'm very sorry to learn this. Kevin King's Money Morph is an excellent video. He was inventive and a top-notch teacher.
The Money Morph had a big influence on me when I was starting out with money magic years ago. Sorry to hear this.
Just found this post. Very sad to have to read this. I remember talking with him on the phone back in 2009. I think magicians, people in general, need to reach out for help regardless of what type of problems they are battling. Find a support group as an outlet to share your problems and cope with despair and hopelessness. There is always a solution, but suicide is definitely not the way to go. Remain positive.
So sorry for Kevin I knew him when he first moved to Indianapolis, In. to train under Harry Riser.