(Close Window)
Topic: Truth About Jibrizy
Https://youtu.be/ZdQN8YF12Dw

Here are my thoughts, would love to hear yours...
I'm in 100% agreement with you my man. I can't stand this guy Jabreezy. Horrible.
Not surprised one bit...
Ha! I just came across this post! I'm finally getting around to watching all 6 seasons of the CW's Masters of Illusion and when I first saw this guy I thought he was horrible. I did not like his presentation at all. I also couldn't stand someone called Billy Kidd. Her tricks and presentation I thought were atrocious -- did you see that needle swallowing trick or the wine glass thing?!?!. My wife is pretty much a layman when it comes to magic, and sat with me through a few episodes of Masters of Illusion and couldn't stand these two either; so I don't think it's just me viewing them through critical magician's eyes.
Truth About Jibrizy? He gives Magic a bad image. I give him a MAJOR Thumbs Down...

Doug
Should he be known? Never heard of him before... :happyxmas:
No surprise here....do you think the reactions to performing street magic we are conditioned to seeing is real? I have been performing professionally over 35 years and have never gotten that response in the real world nor has any of my fellow magicians I know.
This is why people think hes an idiot.... He claims to be better than Shin Lim and Justin Miller..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgo4zLo5nFs

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
OMG...three minutes of my life I'll never get back! Unreal...

Doug
What a clown. It is ironic tho that you see him on TV now quite a bit. I assume someone is representing him.
He started out with Penguin Magic, I have seen him on tv a couple times doing other magicians tricks, he has not done anything original. Last time I saw him was in a magic course put out by a scam artist Paul Vu who sells magic courses claiming to take you from beginner to bona fide magician in a matter of several months. Jibrizy was giving advice and counsel with Vu. Vu also performs others magic without giving any credit whatsoever.
I think he is listed with a net worth of ten million dollars....obviously a typo...ten dollars.