(Close Window)
Topic: Splitting Phoenix deck cards challenging!
I've been splitting cards for a couple of months now. I'm far from being an expert at it but normally I can get split a card successfully +90% of the time. That is until I tried to split a Phoenix deck.

Up until now, I've only worked on Rider Back and Mandolin Backs and both feel the same. This weekend, however, I tried to split a Phoenix deck and I just couldn't get those cards right.

Is there something fundamentally different with the Phoenix cards? Are those Bee stock? Tring to figure out why I'm having such a hard time with those cards..

--curtis
p.s. I only split new decks, and all of the above were brand new decks. I'm not good enough to do used/old cards yet
I have no problems at all splitting Phoenix cards. I have been making my own Phoenix card gaffs for the past 3 years at least. There are also Professional card gaffers making Phoenix gaffs to order.
[quote]On Nov 20, 2017, Poof-Daddy wrote:
I have no problems at all splitting Phoenix cards. I have been making my own Phoenix card gaffs for the past 3 years at least. There are also Professional card gaffers making Phoenix gaffs to order. [/quote]

Poof-Daddy - can you point me to some of those folks? Thanks
I have no problems at all splitting Phoenix cards. I have been making my own Phoenix card gaffs for the past 3 years at least. There are also Professional card gaffers making Phoenix gaffs to order. [/quote]

Could you help me find someone that makes phoenix gaffs and splits cards Please.
[quote]On Nov 20, 2017, curtisG wrote:

Poof-Daddy - can you point me to some of those folks? Thanks [/quote]

Can you point me to a Pro Gaffer please.