(Close Window)
Topic: Card Now, and the genius of iPhone apps
First: apologies for starting a thread that may be somewhere here already. Iíve tried a bunch of searching and always seem to get 50+ pages of results.

Iíve returned to magic after 30 years (gave it up to get 5 university degrees, so clearly maladjusted, eh?) and Iím not 5+ years unemployed. Getting back to magic has really helped my depression, and the iPhone apps are a miracle in getting me social again. Iíll say Card2Phone is exceptional and I love it.

I also bought Card Now, as I do a ton of networking and could see this as a way to be remembered among the large number of job seekers. However, my iPhone 6S displays the business card much smaller than the actual card, and I cannot figure out if there is a way to fix it.

Any ideas would be appreciated, as would recommendations for apps that I might be able to afford. I know a lot are priced for professionals (as are lots of other Magic products), but thatís quite a different situation from me.
Welcome Doc. May I suggest Digital Force Bag. Brilliant and reasonably priced for what you receive.
Card now was developed by a magician - Damian Surr . Contact him if you are having issues
I suggest inject 2
Card Now is brilliant! Quick and easy to use. Never forget the method. I have the other apps but they are for specs that have the time for a performance. Card Now is used for the unexpected. The price is right and have used it frequently for years.

Eric
Sleight of Hansen
Inject is a great choice ! There is a very active [url=https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=648583&forum=218]discussion here on The Magic Cafť[/url] around it; including updates and great performance ideas.