(Close Window)
Topic: Best App for a Card Reveal
I've recently been playing around with marked decks and can see the potential for a very clean prediction effect - someone makes a free selection from a shuffled (marked deck), keeping the card face down (but I know the card from the marks on the back), I then show a prediction on my phone that's been in view all the time and finally the selected card is revealed.

There must be Apps out there that allow the magician to code the identity of a card in a subtle manner (in switching the phone on and scrolling to the correct screen etc) and then reveal it via a picture, message etc. I'd be interested to know the best method to achieve this. Theory 11 have their Rising Card App (which uses this kind of coding technique), but it seems a bit bizarre to have an actual deck of cards in play, then show another deck on the phone screen with the selection rising out.

Any comment or suggestions would be much appreciated.
Inject, Inject, Inject..

the best part is you can predict in their phone
PhotoPrediction is good
Another vote for PhotoPrediction!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/photoprediction-magic-trick/id582167573?mt=8
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=497050&forum=273
Thanks for the suggestions so far. Would appreciate names of any other Apps people use all the time for card prediction reveals.
Have a look at Anycard as the name suggests can use it to reveal any selection.
Ac2phone :)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.splitter.illusioncardv2

https://itunes.apple.com/fr/app/ac2phone/id1334253650?mt=8
Anycard and also Ac2phone, appear to be only in French. Why not in English?
I wasn't into apps very much but I have had Inject 2 for about a month now and it's getting great reactions to the Houdini card revelation. It's not cheap but there lots of other things you can do with this app.
Rasp

The app store descriptions appear to be in French but both apps are in English once you download them.
Iíve purchased Anycard which is great BUT how do I remove the card and get back to the blank screen please?
Mental Killer
Max, were you answering my question, if so, sorry but I donít understand?
Philippe, my app Mental Killer is an incredible card reveal. Exactly what youíre looking for.
[quote]On Sep 18, 2018, Philippe wrote:
Iíve purchased Anycard which is great BUT how do I remove the card and get back to the blank screen please? [/quote]

Philippe you can swipe across the screen to blank it out and start again, or triple-tap to get back to the menu. Hope that helps?
Just tried the ac2phone - works great. Free version is just about what I needed. I was google searching images before, this works much better. Thanks for the recommendation.
Message: Posted by: teenagelabotomy42 (Mar 31, 2019 11:07AM)
Inject or NOW are the best ones. I you own the Jerx Vol 1 that works well too.
Insight
Magic trick #1 pro
The Architect of Predictions is incredible. I use it in conjunction with a marked deck to great results. Definitely check that out. I would also highly suggest WebFX as a great way to reveal a card, especially if you have a website you can link it too. Here is my page for revealing with WebFX (DanielLeeMagic.com/iknow). Also, I would echo the suggestions for Mental Killer and Inject. I also have a page on my site dedicated to some of the Inject effects that I use (DanielLeeMagic.com/mind). These are all very good apps that do not merely look like magic apps. They are all incredibly powerful. I have a lot of apps and these, along with DFB and iThump, are used the most.
Mental Killer

and

Magic Trick # 7 for iPhone X

Easy to do and cool reveal.