(Close Window)
Topic: Balloon Pumps
I am doing a balloon class at a community center. They would like me to supply a balloon pump for every kid.
What Is best source to buy these?
Cheap in price, but decent quality.

Thanks

Mike
You'll save time and aggravation by just supplying balloons pre-inflated.
Walmart sells an inexpensive starter kit with a decent pump.
Penguinmagic sells a dual action one for $5
I found a bunch at dollar tree
How many pumps are you talking about? Continental Sales sells the red ketchup bottle pump and a smaller yellow pump for $2-$3 each. But you have to buy a case of them. https://www.continentalsales.net/catalog.php?id=86&numit=22
[quote]On Mar 19, 2018, Frank Yuen wrote:
You'll save time and aggravation by just supplying balloons pre-inflated. [/quote]

This.

What's easy for us can be challenging for others. You'll spend much of the allotted time just teaching how to use the pump porperly.
[quote]On Apr 11, 2018, NYCTwister wrote:
[quote]On Mar 19, 2018, Frank Yuen wrote:
You'll save time and aggravation by just supplying balloons pre-inflated. [/quote]

This.

What's easy for us can be challenging for others. You'll spend much of the allotted time just teaching how to use the pump porperly. [/quote]

And tying knots for all the kids! Thinking about it more, it's possible they want you to supply pumps and balloons so the kids have a sort of "kit" that they can keep. In that case go for it but I still suggest pre-inflating balloons for the actual instruction.
Bunch of good advice as always found here.
Thank you all for answering.
Kids tend to break pumps. They don't get how to direct the force straight down so they torque the pump handle and it breaks. Years ago I opted to do all the pumping.

If I taught a class today I would buy myself a new Filbert Pump and let the kids use my old one.