(Close Window)
Topic: Twister Flavor by Snake and Tumi Magic
Hey guys,
This is today's product announcement and it is super SWEET!
So visual is like a camera trick done in real life.
I am going to let the video speak for itself :)

More info:
http://www.murphysmagic.com/product.aspx?id=61463
http://www.murphysmagic.com/product.aspx?id=61464

Best regards,
Titanas
This looks so crazy!!
Looks amazing!

Have been seeing it on so many videos on social media!

Sleepy
It is not available yet... who was lucky enough to get it early?
Looks great and gimmicks are ready to go out of the box - just pre- ordered .
[quote]On Mar 23, 2018, randyburtis wrote:
It is not available yet... who was lucky enough to get it early? [/quote]

Alot of people got it from Blackpool I think...
Ahhh cool. Thanks. Would love to hear reviews...
Here is another video with some more real world performances.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWhutEz2I9s
This looks crazy cool. What a great looking effect.
Yeah, I love this, it looks very cool...I'm not going to preorder it, though. Signed up on MJM Magic to be notified when it's available.
That looks great, if the changes are truly that clean then it will hard to beat for best effect in 2018
Very nice visuals!
I saw this at Blackpool, must have watched the guys selling it do it about 20 times, and it looks insane, even when they showed me how it works, you just can't see 'how it works' it honestly looks just as good in real life, this isn't just for the camera!!
Ugggggh I love hearing about blackpool 2018 releases since I couldn't attend!...I cant wait for blackpool next year! I have never been but I'm trying like hell to save up enough money to jump the pond and attend! however back on topic...i pre ordered this just for kicks
Go to magic live !!!
It looks similar as Splitting Deck.
I couldn't resist this one. Should have it in my hands by Friday. This is not not just visual, it's ULTRA visual.

Looks like the PERFECT ice-breaker. "Would you like a piece of gum?"

I mean, what better ice-breaker than that?

I've seen gimmicks before. Hundreds of 'em. But I honestly have no inkling how this works. Guess I'll have to wait till Friday.

Happy, happy, joy, joy!
[quote]On Apr 4, 2018, daffydoug wrote:
I couldn't resist this one. Should have it in my hands by Friday. This is not not just visual, it's ULTRA visual.

Looks like the PERFECT ice-breaker. "Would you like a piece of gum?"

I mean, what better ice-breaker than that?

I've seen gimmicks before. Hundreds of 'em. But I honestly have no inkling how this works. Guess I'll have to wait till Friday.

Happy, happy, joy, joy! [/quote]

Does look incredibly visual but should be quite obvious what's going on.

But wow the visuals look amazing.

Sleepy
Last time I saw something that visual was years ago with Rob Bromley's Flash Color Changing Card Case.
I just ordered as well it looks amazing and perfect to have for a quick spur of the moment effect. It says its ready to use.......I hope so as I'm not really an arts and crafts kind of guy. I'll review when its in my hands.

Good magic to all,

Eric
I got mine today. Havenít reviewed the video yet but played with the gimmicks. Really cool. Looks really good so far.
How well made is it? Will it handle regular use?
Also is it really ready to go?

Good magic to all,

Eric
Yes its ready to go. No need to do anything. Its made good. I would not want to sit on it. Not sure on how long it will last with normal use. I can see some things wearing out over time.
I believe the ad said it shows how to fix it. does it appear to be an easy fix or do you need a masters level in DIY repairs :)
Thank you Mr Effecto much appreciated. I ordered through HP because they included a Seal the Deal and free shipping offer. It will go out tomorrow so I'm thinking it will be here on Monday. I'm looking forward to this very much.

Good magic to all,

Eric
Got mine. First impression is that it is very nicely made and deceptive. But it is lightweight card board or card stock so obviously you don't want to sit on it or step on it, etc.
With care it should hold up pretty well. There are some instructions on how to use and repair but they are subtitled in English so a bit hard to follow if you can't speak the language. The subtitle will show a single line and then he will talk for 45 seconds so obviously you are not getting all the information but it's easy to get the gist.

My hands are a bit on the smaller side so I have to change the handling slightly, or maybe not, it's still very new and still playing with it.
Overall I do like it a lot although I do anticipate it accidently getting crushed in my pocket if I carry it with me very often. But maybe that's just me. But as long as it doesn't get horribly mangled you can probably still revive it and use it so that may not be a major concern.

With some practice I think the effect can look every bit as good as it does in the demo.

I do wish they would make a law prohibiting using either (or both) a capital O and a zero in passwords or websites.
I reckon I could make a thin hard plastic case for this so you could pop it in your back pocket without fear of it getting crushed.

Sleepy
Kind of like a card guard but protected from all sides
This is great, it looks just as good as the video and is very easy to handle. Well done.
Not available in the U.K. :confused:
I know I'm looking forward to receiving this. I'm pretty excited about this effect mainly because it is such a generic item. You have a reason to carry this and it looks so normal yet what happens is amazing! So I wait out the weekend, and all of you know that feeling lol.

Good magic to all,

Eric
[quote]On Apr 6, 2018, The great Gumbini wrote:
I know I'm looking forward to receiving this. I'm pretty excited about this effect mainly because it is such a generic item. You have a reason to carry this and it looks so normal yet what happens is amazing! So I wait out the weekend, and all of you know that feeling lol.

Good magic to all,

Eric [/quote]

You are going to like this Eric! I received mine a few days ago but have been recovering from being sick and have not posted here in a while. Anyway, I finally got a chance to examine this and I really like it! A lot of fun to do. Though, I am having trouble finding the right size "tablet" pieces of gum. It seems a lot of places around here are not making them anymore. This may become a problem. Anybody else having trouble finding them?

RNK
Hi everyone,

here is my review of Twister Flavor by Snake and Tumi Magic.

Hope it helps :)

[Youtube]UuOtzwOYuig[/youtube]

Best,
Kaan
Got mins till today. Happy, happy, joy, joy!

Not a bit sorry I dropped some bucks on this one. Looks very well constructed. Of course, you have to be reasonably careful, but if you don't abuse it, it should have a good, long life.

And let me add, it was made with precision. No sloppy workmanship, here. They did a quality job in constructing it. They obviously took pains. Mine works PERFECTLY, with no glitches.

I think with extremely minimal practice, I'll have this ready to present to real people.

I concede that I had HALF the methodology figured out in my brain, but how they got it to go from two packs of gum to one solid box that you can show BOTH SIDES burned my brain. It seems to "meld." It was the melding part that smoked me. Now I know, and I am a cappy hamper.

As I said, I will DEFINIITLY be carrying this everywhere I go as an ice-breaker.

Very pleased with my purchase.

And as for those who asked about arts and crafts, on first glance, I think it will take minimal skill to repair or construct a new one from scratch. Should not be hard at all, I would think. One would just have to be meticulous about their craftsmanship, as the makers have.

And I have to emphasize, because it bears repeating, that this is the closest thing I have seen to a camera effect since I purchased Rob Bromley''s "Flash Color Changing Card Case", many, many years ago. That change happened in a blink, too, but used a totally different technology.

I like this!!!
[quote]On Apr 6, 2018, Kaan wrote:
Hi everyone,

Best,
Kaan [/quote]

So yours came in that nice box you are holding? The black one?

Sounds like you and the other really positive people here got a different product then I did. Mine came in a ziplock bag and no video link. Mine is really badly made. Flimsy and feels like it's about to fall apart, I don't see this holding up long at all. The stickers/labels are on crooked and everything just seems to not match up strait.

If I can ever get the video I already hear from some other folks that it is not very good and to top it off it is in spanish and if you don't know spanish you have to Read the subtitles and as everyone knows it is hard to watch and learn a video if you are concentrating and reading the subtitles.

So far I am not happy. IMO
[quote]On Apr 6, 2018, BifKahuna wrote:
[quote]On Apr 6, 2018, Kaan wrote:
Hi everyone,

Best,
Kaan [/quote]

So yours came in that nice box you are holding? The black one?

Sounds like you and the other really positive people here got a different product then I did. Mine came in a ziplock bag and no video link. Mine is really badly made. Flimsy and feels like it's about to fall apart, I don't see this holding up long at all. The stickers/labels are on crooked and everything just seems to not match up strait.

If I can ever get the video I already hear from some other folks that it is not very good and to top it off it is in spanish and if you don't know spanish you have to Read the subtitles and as everyone knows it is hard to watch and learn a video if you are concentrating and reading the subtitles.

So far I am not happy. IMO [/quote]

Which website did you buy this from.

Sleepy
I got it from Penguin.

I should correct myself a bit and be fair on the build it isn't "really" badly made lets just say not that great instead.
Same here.got it from Penguin. But mine was of the good quality I described.
That is good to hear daffydoug. Did yours come in a ziplock bag and not the box shown? Also if someone can PM me I think I found on a tiny paper with a link address for the instruction video but when I type it in it takes me to a page on that says video no longer available. I will pm back what I have and maybe you can tell me if you got the same link.

I am really trying to find a way to like this as the effect is pretty. I am not complaining just to complain I want this to work out. Would like to get the video and see how if they show how they drop the pieces of gum out without it rattling when they do the moves since there is no separate little compartment or for the pieces.

Like I said also the quality isn't horrible but it isn't top notch either I would say medium quality. But maybe I can work with that if I got the box and video. Who knows trying to stay positive.
Mine came in s little box but the gimmick looks very good but the video not that great because having to read subtitles. But still easy to figure out what I need to do. Very happy so far.
Yeah. The instructions are in Spanish. But I read the subtitles, and it seems he has some pretty cool ideas that will really enhance the effect. However, difficult to follow the subtitles and focus one's eyes on the video part simultaneously.

But I think I can mess around with it and pretty much figure it out on my own.

The best feature of this effect is your ability to actually pass out real, ungimmicked gum at the end.

Without that ability, the trick would be pretty pointless.
Thanks RNK. I'm happy to report mine left HP today and is on its way. When I find out the size of the gum I'll send you some so don't worry about that. I know a store that even sells the old time candy I have not seen in years. We will find something my friend.

Good magic to all,

Eric
Bif, make sure you're using a capital O and not a 0 for the URL (I did the same thing)
Thanks blurrylines :). I had been trying that and different characters for a bit. Then I took a long break and just came back and did the same link I had been doing like you mentioned and it finally works. Thanks Again no idea why it was down for me earlier even in IE. Oh well so that;s good getting closer to liking this haha.
Can you adapt the gimmick for your choice of gum or is there only one choice gimmick
It is available in either Chiclets or Trident but with some work you could make up the gimmick in just about any type gum you wish.
However, in order to look right the single larger package of gum would need to available to the correct size or close to it.
[quote]On Apr 7, 2018, videoman wrote:
It is available in either Chiclets or Trident but with some work you could make up the gimmick in just about any type gum you wish.
However, in order to look right the single larger package of gum would need to available to the correct size or close to it. [/quote]
Ok thanks for the reply
Those three magical words every magician longs to see "Out for delivery" just appeared on my USPS site! I'm also curious to see the Seal the Deal item that was free from HP. So now I patiently await the mail and the call from my wife saying "It has arrived".

Good magic to all,

Eric
For some reason Penguin has the Chiclets version on sale for $8 less. Also, both versions still show a Pre-Order availability. I just ordered from them and so hopefully the wait will not be too long.

Ed
Wow! So well worth the wait and the money. I'm glad it was a quick day at work. When my wife called and said "It has arrived" I was on my way home already. I highly recommend watching the video first. I did and was very glad I did so. This is a very well made effect and I'll be giving it the practice it deserves. I recommend this to anyone who enjoys this type of magic.

Good magic to all,

Eric
So after having this a bit now I would give it a 6 out of 10. It is fragile being the main reason. It isn't holding up well with minimal practice. I wish they would have used some sort of stronger material since this can't be examined anyway. But very visual and pretty cool.
Agreed that stronger material in construction would be a plus. For that reason I'm not carrying it on my person, because I've not come up with a way to carry in my pockets and not damage it while going about my day. I payed way too much for it to see it flattened out or busted. *sigh*
Message: Posted by: The great Gumbini (Apr 13, 2018 07:47PM)
I would not carry this either. If I did it would go in my SHIRT pocket. Mine is holding up well. I do put it back in the box when I'm done.

Good magic to all,

Eric
Shirt pocket is the right choice for it. Mine usually have packet effects in them. Too crowded. Looks like I may have to make a sacrifice.
Picking mine up tomorrow but curious... once you have it... how hard would a personal rebuild be with stronger material?
Not too hard to remake with stronger materials if you are reasonably component at gimmick making . I tend to alter or strengthen lots of my gimmicks to suit my needs particularly as a leftie I sometimes have to Tom
Thanks. The effect looks worth the effort to both guard and if needed remake so we will see how it play out once I get it in hands . ..
Message: Posted by: The great Gumbini (Apr 14, 2018 09:54AM)
I would caution on making this with stronger materials. You still need for this to look like packs of gum. If you are able to make this in the first place I say just make them up as you need them with the package of gum to keep it looking as real as possible. It is a very nice effect and worth the time and effort.

Good magic to all,

Eric
Played with it a few times... if it does break they give you options to deal with it so I feel like that gives you some value and comfort to use the trick and relax about it. Very cool effect. Fun to play with and people will love the effect.
I'm curious as to which version
is more popular...
Message: Posted by: The great Gumbini (Apr 15, 2018 08:42AM)
I use Trident version and because I'm a diabetic (type 2) I say that I can't chew gum with sugar so I chew sugar free gum...I do the effect as I'm telling them this. So for me the Trident works best.

Good magic to all,

Eric
I'm using chicklet because I also use dollar to chicklet by twister magic...
Randy. How is the dollar to chicklet? I was also going to get that
A good deal. You can customize different bills. Being in Canada I have to crease the snot out of the plastic bill so it is flat. It isn t ideal But it works. But with regular bills it is sweet.

The bill to gum will last long and you can end clean with it. Pass it out... then switch it for twister gum and bang. Split to 2 gums...makes a nice routine. The bill to gum is good value for your money
Thank you sounds really good. Iím sold
[quote]On Apr 15, 2018, randyburtis wrote:
A good deal. You can customize different bills. Being in Canada I have to crease the snot out of the plastic bill so it is flat. It isn t ideal But it works. But with regular bills it is sweet.

The bill to gum will last long and you can end clean with it. Pass it out... then switch it for twister gum and bang. Split to 2 gums...makes a nice routine. The bill to gum is good value for your money [/quote]

Had to smile. This is what I am doing too. :) as I was able to get the dollar to gum at a nice price during the MArch sale. It is a pretty awesome effect. I also thought about getting Sticky Situation by Andy Leviss presented by Rick Lax to work in with these. Only if I can pick it up cheap though. Also looking at BILL TASTE by ZiHu. There are some other ok gum effects out there too that might work with these as well. I tend to get the different effects available within the same prop/gimmick/effect category. I'm a shopaholic that way.

As far as the twister flavor and the gum to dollar they don't quite match up packaging/label exacts and size wise but it doesn't really matter as like you said after you change bill to gum let them examine it shortly then switch to Twister Flavor and quickly bust it into 2 gums they shouldn't even notice if done with some management.

Definitely some possibilities.
[quote]On Apr 16, 2018, BifKahuna wrote:
[quote]On Apr 15, 2018, randyburtis wrote:

The bill to gum will last long and you can end clean with it. Pass it out... then switch it for twister gum and bang. Split to 2 gums...makes a nice routine. The bill to gum is good value for your money [/quote]

Had to smile. This is what I am doing too. :) as I was able to get the dollar to gum at a nice price during the MArch sale. It is a pretty awesome effect. I also thought about getting Sticky Situation by Andy Leviss presented by Rick Lax to work in with these. Only if I can pick it up cheap though. Also looking at BILL TASTE by ZiHu. There are some other ok gum effects out there too that might work with these as well. I tend to get the different effects available within the same prop/gimmick/effect category. I'm a shopaholic that way.

As far as the twister flavor and the gum to dollar they don't quite match up packaging/label exacts and size wise but it doesn't really matter as like you said after you change bill to gum let them examine it shortly then switch to Twister Flavor and quickly bust it into 2 gums they shouldn't even notice if done with some management.

Definitely some possibilities. [/quote]
Great minds think alike lol.
If the dollar to chicklet box is different enough it is also easy to find a similar box and make the dollar to gum up with it.
Penguin has the Chicklet version back in stock - and on sale

Ed
True Randy the dollar to gum seems easy enough to build to order so to speak. In combo with twister flavor it should get some good reactions.
Message: Posted by: Illusionist Snake (Apr 23, 2018 11:09AM)
Hello friends, I want to thank for the review, excellent work. Any questions about the product, I will gladly answer. Excellent week
I just saw this on Murphy's Magic Instagram account, and hadn't seen it before.
I think it looks great, and the fact it comes working out of the box is a big plus imo.

For those of you that have been using it, is it still holding up well?

I'm always interested in these type of tricks, but rarely get them because of longevity issues.
Though, also seeing the other trick mentioned here is interesting as well, and I didn't know about that one until this thread.
I agree that longevity could indeed be an issue. As with many magic effects, one should practice many, many times before presenting to an audience. And there is the possibility that wear and tear could start to have a detrimental effect even before one presents to a real audience.

But I have found this true with a beaucoup of effects, to be fair.
Just want to add my thanks to the creators for such a lovely, visual, extremely well made prop. I love this, it's so fast and no nonsense... spot on. Exactly what I like. Really good job.

I have coated mine in cellotable (not going over the folds) to provide some protection which works well.

Thanks guys,

Love this,
Thank you daffydoug and magicmarkworldwide2 for your honesty. We believe that everything depends on how you use it. I always use it in my performances, I have it for about 7 months and it is in perfect conditions. Another good point is that once you have the product, you can create another one with all the materials.
Can't wait for these to be back in stock,have been waiting for the trident version here in the uk for nearly a month.
Anyone know where to pick one of these up in the US?
Are ungimmicked trident boxes common. I'm in the US and haven't seen this style but maybe I haven't been looking too hard as well
Chiclets have been discontinued in North America and so ungimmicked boxes seem impossible to find.

Ed
Amazon.
[quote]On May 18, 2018, Joshua Barrett wrote:
Amazon. [/quote]

Do you have a link for the Trident? I can't seem to find it. Thanks!
I cannot find the trident version anywhere for sale

Kieran
[quote]On May 19, 2018, magicman29 wrote:

Kieran [/quote]

that's unfortunate. I wonder if there are any of the original Chiclet boxes avail
[quote]On May 19, 2018, magicman29 wrote:

Kieran [/quote]

Try Madhatter Magic
Thank you RNK

Kieran
My wife has ordered this for my Birthday June the 3rd ,hope I get the Trident one in time,as it looks delayed despath at Saturn Magic :( I do ultra gum with Trident so I have a little supply.
Message: Posted by: Illusionist Snake (May 23, 2018 01:04AM)
Hello friends, I want to tell you that soon there will be stock in Murphys! This Friday the shipment will be made. Thank you for supporting this project. Good day guys. :)
Great to hear this is going to be back in stock! I have a great idea for a full story routine with this. Can you tell me who I can get it from?
Waiting for this to be back in stock as well. Any other reviews worth checking out?
Anyone got any info as to when this will be back in stock, an actual date would be nice?

Kieran
Hi Kieran. We are anticipating to have more by next week according to the vendor, but we have not received confirmation from the shipping company yet.
[quote]On Jun 14, 2018, MurphysNEW wrote:
Hi Kieran. We are anticipating to have more by next week according to the vendor, but we have not received confirmation from the shipping company yet. [/quote]

Thank you.

Kieran
Anyone have inside news on this? Is it dead in the water or can we expect it to become
available again one day?
Hey guys. I got mine yesterday, but the URLs tot he video instructions do not work. I get a "link not found" message. How can I get access to learn how to properly use this prop?
Big daddy cool, it's NOT case sensetive, hope that helps!?
[quote]On Aug 6, 2018, Big Daddy Cool wrote:
Hey guys. I got mine yesterday, but the URLs tot he video instructions do not work. I get a "link not found" message. How can I get access to learn how to properly use this prop? [/quote]

You are probably thinking the second to last symbol in the URL is a zero when it is a capital letter O.
Why they don't outlaw the use of certain letters/numbers is beyond me, or at least make them instantly recognizable.

But I have learned from experience to try every conceivable version of O's, i's, and l's until you hit upon the right one.
When there are many of those in the URL it can be a real challenge to "break the code".
[quote]On Jul 2, 2018, JosephKerr wrote:
Anyone have inside news on this? Is it dead in the water or can we expect it to become
available again one day? [/quote]

It is in stock and available from Hocus-Pocus Magic.
[quote]On Aug 8, 2018, Big Daddy Cool wrote:
[quote]On Jul 2, 2018, JosephKerr wrote:
available again one day? [/quote]

It is in stock and available from Hocus-Pocus Magic. [/quote]

Great news! I was waiting for this to come to stock for a while!
Trident version back in stock at Saturn Magic! https://www.saturnmagic.co.uk/saturn-magic-shop/twister-flavor--trident--by-snake-and-tumi-magic--trick.html
Just a quickie for anyone who has this- instead of putting a stick or 2 of gum in the juicy fruit or doublemint packs (Thatís the version I have) diagonally- I just open the wrapper and snip a small strip along the long side of the stick (with clean blade of course because the gum may be handed out to open and chew), re-wrap it and it fits perfectly. You can even add an extra stick or two to the same pack.
The Trident blue gimmick I have I see in stores everywhere I go ( Iím in Westchester County, New York). Are people still struggling to find it? I keep a regular ungimmicked box of Trident, and an ungimmicked pack of Doublemint and Juicy Fruit with me along with the gimmick.
SO, funny thing about this. WHen I saw it on video I was blown away. It looks like a camera trick! And it looks EXACTLY like this in performance.
HOWEVER, in performance, it gets ZERO reaction. Why? Because it is too strong. Too perfect. It looks like a camera trick and audiences do not register it.
SO, I have been doing a slow transformation in my hand, covering the change completely. This has gotten incredibly strong reactions. It looks like magic and not a camera trick.
Just as a heads up...
Message: Posted by: Illusionist Snake (Nov 10, 2018 07:30PM)
Hi all,
I want to tell you that he returned to Murphys Magic "Twister Flavor". Now it has a QR code and in two versions in AUDIO; English and Spanish. Enjoy it!
[quote]On Nov 10, 2018, Illusionist Snake wrote:
Hi all,
I want to tell you that he returned to Murphys Magic "Twister Flavor". Now it has a QR code and in two versions in AUDIO; English and Spanish. Enjoy it! [/quote]

Yes, this is what I just got...but I can't read one of these QR codes and they do not provide a link otherwise in the box.
This is the greatest product Iíve seen in a long time! Afraid of wearing down the ends by opening up to offer a piece. Is it overkill to have to offer both types of gum. Can I just offer a long piece after Iíve changed it and then eat one? I just donít want to wear out the nubs you know? :fruity:
Hey guys,

I was just with Snake this weekend.

Guy is very creative, he is from Peru.

I got to see this up close, and its really good.

Both versions, Trident and Chiclets.

He has something new coming out on Dec 15th, a TnR effect.

Look for it

Alex
Message: Posted by: Illusionist Snake (Nov 30, 2018 02:43PM)
[quote]On Nov 15, 2018, RC4MAG wrote:
[quote]On Nov 10, 2018, Illusionist Snake wrote:
Hi all,
I want to tell you that he returned to Murphys Magic "Twister Flavor". Now it has a QR code and in two versions in AUDIO; English and Spanish. Enjoy it! [/quote]

Yes, this is what I just got...but I can't read one of these QR codes and they do not provide a link otherwise in the box. [/quote]

Any link takes you to the other video; Spanish or English!
Fast forward 5 months. I've had my Trident pack for about three months, and take it everywhere I go. It's easy to carry, and you're ready to perform at a moment's notice. After a couple of months of heavy duty use, the box started to "collapse". On the open ends, I glued two match sticks (the big wooden ones), opposite corner to opposite corner. I can't put gum inside, but I guess this is the price you pay for a workable gimmick. One of the long ends of the Trident box is slightly bowed out, but I push it back in and it doesn't seem to affect the working. I've also had to color in parts of the "Trident" logo with a black magic marker. Overall, I'm very satisfied with the trick, however I would pay more money for a better constructed unit.
If you like the Twister Flavor gimmick you may wish to consider Delicious Change as well. Personally I like it better.
Canít say that it is any more durable, they seem very comparable to me. But itís an excellent gaff that is fun to perform and that also comes ready to go straight out of the box.

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/11629
I sold both Twister Flavor & Delicious change too Delicate.
Will this be back in stock?
'Erick and his team have worked very hard for this and are about to release the Tumi Magic website and all social networks. New stock of Twister Flavor this week.' https://tumimagic.com
Any UK people here and which gum you use in the trident pack?
I can't see trident gum here and tried airwaves but it does not fit in the Trident pack.
Maybe I need to look a little more