(Close Window)
Topic: Smoke Screen or Smoke Cube
I have Magic Smith Smoke Screen and am very happy with the whole product. I just received an email ad about Smoke Cube and as far as I can tell the only difference is the vibration feature that goes off just before the smoke is produced.

My concern is a product that came out after Smoke Screen that is so similar. Could it be a copy and if so, I believe Scott Steelfyre should have his product protected and others at least made aware. Smoke Cube is out of UK and is quite a bit more expensive.

Just looking out for originators. If Smoke Cube is really different than Smoke Screen, then let the market decide.
[quote]On Jun 2, 2018, Peter McMillan wrote:
I have Magic Smith Smoke Screen and am very happy with the whole product. I just received an email ad about Smoke Cube and as far as I can tell the only difference is the vibration feature that goes off just before the smoke is produced.

My concern is a product that came out after Smoke Screen that is so similar. Could it be a copy and if so, I believe Scott Steelfyre should have his product protected and others at least made aware. Smoke Cube is out of UK and is quite a bit more expensive.

Just looking out for originators. If Smoke Cube is really different than Smoke Screen, then let the market decide. [/quote]

It seems Smoke Cube has a delay that can be set for the smoke to begin (for placing in a remote area, perhaps, as well as the ability to at least minimally control the timing of how much smoke is made. Can smoke screen do this?) I was looking at smoke cube for a burnt shoe effect, but if smoke screen can do all this I'd rather save the extra bucks and go with that.
Thank you for the comment.

Pete