(Close Window)
Topic: Z Fold Wallet
Can anyone suggest some good sources for z fold wallets? I want to buy 3-4 so I'm trying to find descent wallets at a descent price.

Preference: The preference is that they be business card style with two see-through windows, but they don't necessarily need to be.
Here's one option:

http://www.ammarmagic.com/showcasewallet.html
Http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S23772

TCC has nice ones. I don't know if business cards would be too long or not. Depends on your cards but playing cards fit perfectly.
I don't think I need to ask about the Showcase Wallet - Ammar puts his name on it, it's probably well made, but Langston3711, can you vouch for the quality level on the TCC? Those are the ones I saw when I first started looking, but I wanted to make sure they'd be good.
I have several product by TCC (Rubber Band Boards, Packet trick wallets, training cards) every item has been top quality.
Magic Methods sells a very nicely made Z Fold Wallet, better the Ammar's. Nice red interior that stands out nicely.
Hey Dustin - for a decent price, less than 20.00 USD, I like the Z Fold Wallet 2.0 by TCC. It has a nice feel & the 'roll-over' is a breeze.
I like the 2.0 Zig Zag! TCC wallet. It handles differently than a normal z wallet! You can actually hold it open by one end show the front and back and not worry about showing the goods! Also will pass a spectator loading there own card into it in some cases! I like mine a lot but I had to break it in when it was new with double and triple stack credit cards. Sliding them up and down in the pockets to get it to loosen up to fit a card smoothly! Not good for thick loads! 2 cards, notes, or bills works great!